Bono in Dublin - 25/03/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could that be his personal assistant? Poor Bono; he looks so tired still.
I wish Ali would/could sweep him and the kids away for a quiet week somewhere beyond the cameras and obligations. Feed him, let him sleep and play with the kids (can you tell I'm a mother? LOL).

Rini

kellyahern said:

we also now have :corn:

p.s. - evie, is it okay to change my password now? :wink:

edit: :ohmy: I just typed that and then I got your e-mail . . . I must be psychic :lol:.

hee! I just realised I never emailed back when I saw you posting. :reject: :hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Bono scruff :drool:

Reminds me of when he gave me whisker burn when I met him in NYC and gave him a hug. :drool: I will never complain about Mr. LG giving me whisker burn again!

Whisker burn from B man :faint:, I yell at my hubby all the time but I would love whisker burn from B. :laugh:

AngelofHarlem01 said:
it's gotta be tiring having your picture taken everywhere you go..:slant:

I couldn't agree with a statement in this thread more.

It's also got to be tiring knowing that a lot of people at your fansites will concoct all sort of scenarios everytime you step out for a few public drinks with your friends!

:ohmy:

Jamila said:

I couldn't agree with a statement in this thread more.

It's also got to be tiring knowing that a lot of people at your fansites will concoct all sort of scenarios everytime you step out for a few public drinks with your friends!

:ohmy:

Indeed. Gawd fordid they might make comments that would involve speculation, innuendo or conjecture. That would just be so wrong!
:no:

wow on those showbizireland pics... Bono looks pretty tired.. and old..
but I like the green vest he's wearing, tho I'm really wondering about that Napoleon complex now... :rolleyes:

longingforBono said:

It doesn't look anything like a vest to me. It has a zipper. :confused:

well in dutch its called a vest, and according to my dictionary also in american... other words *searches*
uhm cardigan?
I dunno how to call it otherwayz :confused:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Biff, I think I :heart: you.

:laugh:

Remember, Flavia, greeting Bono at a public venue is unethical, but waiting to snap pictures of him at his hotel....definitely the right way to go! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom