Bono in DC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonofuckoffxa4.gif

JCOSTER said:
Headlined in a newspaper somewhere is Bono gives finger to politician.....:huh:

JCOSTER, I would love to see that headline! :laugh:

I really appreciate these pictures as I appreciate ANY pictures of Bono but I really do have to say how tired I am of politico photo ops with Bono.

Why?

Because most of these politicos are more interested in posting pics on their websites posing with Bono rather than in SERIOUSLY dealing with the issues that are most important to Bono.:eyebrow:

I'm not trying to slander any particular politician but I have seen enough of them in DC and we have a few of them right here in Texas that love to drop Bono's name if they think that that will get them a vote from a person but when they get to DC and then need to VOTE FOR THE MONEY to support the programs that B supports, they don't always do that.

That to me is hypocrisy and I detest it. :yes:

And as an active ONE volunteer for nearly three years now, I know what I'm talking about.

I could give some specifics to support my opinion but since this is not FYM, I'll rest my case. (smile)

Thanks again for the pics. I do like the enlargement of B also. :combust:

I have the file... it's 546 MB... if you can't get it anywhere else let us know, I'm sure one of us can upload it somewhere!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:tsk: We went a whole page of this thread (page 5) without that photo being posted. Don't let it happen again. I mean it :madwife:

*stares* :drool:

we really screwed up didn't we? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom