Bono in D.C. on Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL

I can see the headline now:

Crazed Girls Invade White House: A group calling themselves "PLEBA" stormed the White House today in an effort to meet U2's Bono. One of the group's members said "We just want to see Bono, we love him so much." They then proceeded one by one to pass out when there was a report that he was still inside the White House, having passed out from drinking too much of the Presidental Red Wine

LOL Daisy better not say that, they'll come haul us all away!
wink.gif
NOOOO! We only want BONO!

ATT: BONO'S AMERICAN WIFE: Any new pics of this sighting on that site of yours? Please?

Quick hide me *Stormy* I hear U2 Security sometimes read these pages
wink.gif

Daisy: Honest Mr. U2 Security guy, I didn't think they'd actually do it.... it was a joke

U2 Security: Don't matter... gonna have to arrest you

Daisy: Can I still meet Bono??? PWEESE

U2 Security: No

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
LOL

I can see the headline now:

Crazed Girls Invade White House: A group calling themselves "PLEBA" stormed the White House today in an effort to meet U2's Bono. One of the group's members said "We just want to see Bono, we love him so much." They then proceeded one by one to pass out when there was a report that he was still inside the White House, having passed out from drinking too much of the Presidental Red Wine

!!!!!!! Niiiice.....swipe some presidential toothbrushes while we're at it.....I mean BONO...!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
nice red shirt. The man has style!

I swear to God, he's reading PLEBA. He knows, he knows!
wink.gif

When Bill Clinton left office, he swiped like EVERYTHING out of Air Force One. I think that's funny, I would have done the same thing.
biggrin.gif

Let's swipe Bono! *innuendo*

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Clums...Mona...I got the skinny on meeting the big cheese...if I had known who he was meeting and when I could have so gotten us in the area...yeah it helps to have friends who work on the hill...so next time we need to work on planning ahead...

Maybe he will be back soon.

Fishy

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Clums...Mona...I got the skinny on meeting the big cheese...if I had known who he was meeting and when I could have so gotten us in the area...yeah it helps to have friends who work on the hill...so next time we need to work on planning ahead...

Maybe he will be back soon.

Fishy

Someone who has connections with Big Mac daddy Pablo McG (Paul McGuiness) needs to get us Bono's schedule

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono
The Man Corral

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Someone who has connections with Big Mac daddy Pablo McG (Paul McGuiness) needs to get us Bono's schedule

If anyone knew it was for US, the guy would get fired. They would probably consider us stalkers. WHY? Please!

It's Watergate all over again!

DEEPTHROAT: *to Carl Bernstein* Yes, I can tell you information about the break in...it's these sneaky women from a place we like to call EBA-PL-ay. EBA-PL-ay is a virtual nesting ground for these up-and- coming stalkers...and they like to have their information. They won't stop at anything to get it...in this latest case they were being helped by a man we like to call the Big Mac Daddy Pablo McG. He's an insider...

CARL BERNSTEIN: How inside? I need answers, man!

DEEPTHROAT: I have told you too much. I think the members of EBA-PL-ay might be listening...goodbye.

CARL BERNSTEIN: *yells* But wait! I still have questions!

DEEPTHROAT: I would advise you to leave this place as soon as you can, I can sense the presence of the women!

CARL BERNSTEIN: I can handle it...I just need more information about this Bono guy

EBA-PL-ay WOMEN: *mob* He said Bono!
biggrin.gif

I can see it now!

There's intrigue, there's danger, there's drooling, there's swooning, there's BonoLove, there's....okay, so maybe it's NOT like Watergate...
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

ROFL EBA-PLay
smile.gif

Deep....what?

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono
The Man Corral

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Ummmm.....

That's what they call under-the-covers informants...I mean, undercover...they call them Deepthroats because...they, um, they talk deeply?

*bluuuuuuuuuuush*

wink.gif

3338352%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388933899nu0mrj

Oh.

I....I knew that.

ROFLMAO AT HIPPY AND MONA!!! You guys crack me up!!!

------------------
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday's alright...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Deep....what?

Ummmm.....

That's what they call under-the-covers informants...I mean, undercover...they call them Deepthroats because...they, um, they talk deeply?

*bluuuuuuuuuuush*

wink.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Not a damn thing
icon28.gif
Dang girl- are ya still around??? I have a question!!!! You know your secret site? Well uh, have you uploaded all the pics from there yet? To MSN? Girl cause I know there's some Edgie ones there... and I'm wanting em big time... if that's ok.
biggrin.gif

apparently Bono was also in Boston on Friday..sometime between 7pm and 8pm ....this girl my sister works with was dropping off her roomate at Logan Airport and her roommate said she walked by "that guy from that band U2" ..she recongized him and said "what's up" and he said "hi" back.

just thought I'd share

Back
Top Bottom