Bono in Christmas lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scooperina

Babyface
Can any one help me find a picture of Bono when he was wrapped in Christmas lights? I have seen it before but can't find it at this time. Don't even know if it is a real photo or a photo chopped one but would like to get a hold of it for this holiday season.

Do you mean this one?

bandlights.jpg

I cant take credit for that original pic, I believe oliveu2cm made that, I just added the lights :wink:

bonocomet said:
:ohmy: Carek has switched avis??? :faint:

yup! I suddenly got into the Christmas mood and along with doing some decorating here and there in the house, wrapping gifts and writing cards, decided I would change the avi while I was at it!! In the process I learned how to make them, woot for me!:wink:

That is the picture I wanted BonoIsMyMuse!!! Thanks so much I have been looking for it for awhile. Definitely is part of my holiday spirit! Thanks again. Now I just need to see "Baby please come home" on you tube and sip some egg nog! Thanks again

The purple shirt/jacket whatever that Bono is wearing in the "christmas lights" picture is very sexy. I wish he wore it more often. :drool:

last unicorn said:
The purple shirt/jacket whatever that Bono is wearing in the "christmas lights" picture is very sexy. I wish he wore it more often. :drool:
Yeah, I've stared at that shirt quite a bit. Are my eyes decieving me, or is that shirt made of embossed leather? :ohmy:

dazzledbylight said:

Agree as well......ick!
.......but DO like many Gymnastics men. :drool:

but it's still a fun bit of photoshopping! :D

:shifty: I definately do too....

:drool: I know a few who have fiiine well trained bodies... can't deny they look good heh!

Back
Top Bottom