Bono in Chicago Next Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Augghhhhgghhhh!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I'm frickin' pumped. I'm going home that weekend. I will for sure be able to watch it!!!!!!! You just made my day!!!!:hyper: :applaud: :dancing: God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

ARRRRGH!!!!! I'm going to be in a buss to Italy that day... not that it'd be shown here the same time, but it'll be on youtube after prolly..... >< and I won't be able to see it in a week!

wish we could know these things sometimes a little more in advance, so i can plan my work schedule better around a possible Bono sighting!! :wink:

:drool: :hyper:

And as for the re-airing, it's not every night, at least not in S.Calif. I wanted to watch the road trip episode that I missed yesterday, and it didn't re-air last night :grumpy:

This will be amazing!

I just wish Oprah would let Bono do most of the talking!
Sometimes she tends to talk over people which is always a problem -- but with Bono OMG -- we just want to hear him!

Re: Re: Bono in Chicago Next Week!

kellyahern said:

Thanks for the info :up:.

Does the Oxygen network still have her "after the show" program?

I hope someone also puts it up on u2torrents.

I haven't noticed any "after the show"s airing in a while :grumpy:

Looks like I picked the right week to be on vacation. :wink:

... but I'm not planning to be home that day. So I'm going to have to tape it. Ah, well, no biggie.

bratty_cat said:
Just heard that Bono will be on the Oprah show next Friday the 13th (show tapes 10/12)!!!

Is it taping Fri the 13th or is it going to be shown on tv that day?

I want to go to get tickets:hyper:

Re: Re: Bono in Chicago Next Week!

tpsglick2424 said:

Is it taping Fri the 13th or is it going to be shown on tv that day?

I want to go to get tickets:hyper:
It's apparently being taped on the 12th, but good luck getting tickets :uhoh: There are long waiting lists for Oprah tickets and I can imagine demand for this show will be higher than normal. One thing you can try is checking for last minute seat availablitiy at this page: http://www2.oprah.com/tows/program/tows_prog_getticks_f.jhtml The other thing is that I think you have to be 18 or older OR have an adult to accompany you :scratch: Not sure.

Keep your eye on it, you might get lucky :shrug::yes:

Re: Re: Re: Bono in Chicago Next Week!

kafrun said:
The other thing is that I think you have to be 18 or older OR have an adult to accompany you :scratch: Not sure.

That is the key word...

do you think there would be a chance that people would see him before he goes in for the taping? just asking since I live in Chi-town, although I have no idea what time of day Oprah does her tapings. it would be fabulous to actually be in the right place at the right time.

U2Girl416 said:
do you think there would be a chance that people would see him before he goes in for the taping? just asking since I live in Chi-town, although I have no idea what time of day Oprah does her tapings. it would be fabulous to actually be in the right place at the right time.

Well you would have a chance to see and meet Bono if you knew the producers and crap...

I'm underage and they wont let me in :angry:

Back
Top Bottom