Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone record the show??? i saw it but my vhs was not recording when I thought it was...

Id like to make a presentation with the show at my work....
I work for Wells fargo Bank..If some of you in the States know
this bank..it is very huge and are always into charity causes..
I wan to present RED to the company in one of our Manday meetings to get Wells fargo invovled..

PLEASE if someone recorded the show pm me for a copy...

I will pay dvd/vhs shipping and for your trouble.....
Please people!!! there are over 400 employees in my building alone....It would really help the cause...

Id like to present the show that aired because a lot of the employees are Oprah fans ....\

Thank you !!!

P.S

Does anyone know if they will re-run the episode on Oxygen next week??...Just in case I cant get the show sent to me..
Id really like to let my company know before they start their x-mas shopping ..I want everyone to go RED!!!

and how freakin sweet was Bono anyway???:drool:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Did anyone record the show??? i saw it but my vhs was not recording when I thought it was...

Id like to make a presentation with the show at my work....
I work for Wells fargo Bank..If some of you in the States know
this bank..it is very huge and are always into charity causes..
I wan to present RED to the company in one of our Manday meetings to get Wells fargo invovled..

PLEASE if someone recorded the show pm me for a copy...

I will pay dvd/vhs shipping and for your trouble.....
Please people!!! there are over 400 employees in my building alone....It would really help the cause...

Id like to present the show that aired because a lot of the employees are Oprah fans ....\

Thank you !!!

P.S

Does anyone know if they will re-run the episode on Oxygen next week??...Just in case I cant get the show sent to me..
Id really like to let my company know before they start their x-mas shopping ..I want everyone to go RED!!!

and how freakin sweet was Bono anyway???:drool:

Potential Partners
If you are interested in becoming a (PRODUCT) RED partner, contact partners@joinred.com.

^^ thank you so much ...I will definately join but i would love to get my employer involved they are always into donating blood and aids walks and breast cancer awareness ect....

getting a bank involved and campainging the RED products would be amazing!!!

01bonooprah.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
00200610132.jpg

I WANT THESE!!!!!!!!:eek:..............:drool: ...................:hyper:

I want these too!!!!!! Especially because they say BONO on them!!!!!!

How cute was this show??? I made my co-workers laugh because I tore out of my work station at 4 to watch the show. Usually I'm much more casual about breaks, but not today! And in a happy coincidence, my lunch break time tonight was 4-5.

What a great show. What a great man.

lMAO at Bono and Oprah in Armani, she went nuts shopping and he didn't know what to do with himself :lol:

Diane L said:

How cute was this show??? I made my co-workers laugh because I tore out of my work station at 4 to watch the show. Usually I'm much more casual about breaks, but not today! And in a happy coincidence, my lunch break time tonight was 4-5.

What a great show. What a great man.

Yeah Bono was so cool..Bono ADORBABLE as always!!!...what a sweetie!!!!

product-red-ipod-mock2.gif

My x-mas list just keeps on growing!!!:hyper:

one4u2 said:
Should I buy the Red nano or the U2 ipod this is such a conundrum :scream:

Do you work out or travel (even walking or in the car) a lot? If so, get the nano. Regular iPods are just like external hard drives, which contain moving parts that are not designed to be used the way most iPods are. Nanos are flash memory, which doesn't spin like a hard drive does and is recommended if you take your iPod jogging, or carry it around a lot.

Back
Top Bottom