Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myshoe.jpg

a kellyahern original :wink:

I know I've posted it in other places, and it kind of looks like a clown shoe, but it's growing on me, so I bought it. How's that for a run-on sentence? :reject:

I got the Bracelet and the red tee. I'm going back for one of the bags. Didn't have enough $$$.

Ya ik! She's like "10 of everything please!"

I want the white hoodie from gap...it looks so hot :yes:

Thanks for the pics all! Bono sure did look yummy today :drool:
(and I'm not usually a fan of his short hair)

And was it me or did he seem a bit intimidated? He wasn't his usual talkative self!

Jeannieco said:
Did they give him a lot of air time chatting with Oprah? I hope so!
I love when he gets to speak. Was the song great? How did it sound?
I can't wait to watch it later tonight!

He was on for most of the show. He sounded eloquent and passionate as always, and he seemed like he really had fun. The song was amazing!! The show was awesome!! God Bless!

just saw oprah.. I take back what I said about how skinny she was. After seeing the show she isn't that bad. It must of been the earlier pics of her and Bono on Michigan Ave that threw me off. Looking back I see they only shot her from the waist up..

Did they give him a lot of air time chatting with Oprah? I hope so!

It was a great show...It seems he thought of Oprah (and maybe women in general) as a little crazy when it comes to the shopping! Typical male. He was on most of the show.

just saw oprah.. I take back what I said about how skinny she was. After seeing the show she isn't that bad. It must of been the earlier pics of her and Bono on Michigan Ave that threw me off. Looking back I see they only shot her from the waist up..

Her eyes looked very puffy...like she had been crying for a long time. Something looked different about her from yesterday's show.

drdre12 said:
[

Her eyes looked very puffy...like she had been crying for a long time. Something looked different about her from yesterday's show. [/B]

I noticed that too. The footage was very moving though, maybe it was from that:sad:

Back
Top Bottom