Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teta040 said:
I want it too...:).

Right now, I'd settle for just tomrrow's program on a tape ot DVD....

Sorry to butt in here but I have tried asking politely in other threads (don't worry, I'm ploite here too!:wink: )

But my VCR has been fritzed out for 3 weeks, and the friend who taped the Superdome perf for me has to wrok same time as I....

I don't have my own PC, so can't get off of You Tube or anywhere else...
I know I frequent Free Your Mind, not PLEBA, but can someone tape Oprah for me and/or make a DVD copy for me tomrrow?

Please?!?!?! This is about the 10th place I've come to asking...:)

Here on the East coast the episode airs 3x over so atleast you can see it

U2Fanatic4ever said:

now THAT is a tough decision!

Been wanting the new u2 video ipod myself but damn it ..if my first generation u2 ipod is still running...:mad: so there goes justifying buying a new one..unless it mysterious drops on the sidewalk... :shifty:

:lol:

capt-33.jpg

OK Bono, Bush and Christy Turlington now I've seen it all :huh:

redNano.jpg

the RED iPod would be priced similarly to current 4 GB models at $199, with $10 (5%) of each sale going to The Global Fund to help women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa, where some countries have over 30% of the population affected by the disease.

Last edited:
Bono's Betty said:
Thanks for the pics.

Bono of course looks great, but has Oprah lost alot of weight or is it just me?

As a follower of Oprah's weigh ups and downs, I would say, yes she's lost a lot more weight. She was already pretty thin last year, but she looks even thinner this season. She looks amazing though and younger than she did years ago! I love Oprah..I'm such a bored housewife..at the age of 18 w/no husband or house..but oh well. LOL. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Jeannieco said:

My favorite man of all time with my least favorite man of all time.
:scream: :yuck:

And you know who I mean. Peace signs rock!

:rockon:

:yes: :lol:

Unfortunately there's more where that came from on Air Force One :|

capt-34.jpg

one4u2 said:
capt-33.jpg

OK Bono, Bush and Christy Turlington now I've seen it all :huh:

72155610.jpg

72155595.jpg

Chicago, UNITED STATES: US President George W. Bush (C) poses with international rock star Bono (L) and former super model Christie Turlington (R) 12 October 2006 at the foot of Air Force One at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinios. AFP PHOTO/Jim WATSON (Photo credit should read JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images)
LINK

Maybe I missed this...Why was President Bush in Chicago?? God Bless!

Currently Listening: "How To Save A Life"/The Fray

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

JCOSTER said:

It is his left shoulder that was injured during JT. He may hold it ala "Neopolean complex" for better support rather than at his side.

He's holding his right arm though :shrug: If you notice in a lot of the pics, he's holding the other side of his jacket with his hand. It's more likely he's just trying to hide the tummy :wink::cute:

PS. his glasses are orange....I will never forget the shade.
*envy* :angry::wink:

Oh boy...Did Oprah just crawl out of bed? Sorry but She just looks horrific in that photo.

Back
Top Bottom