bono in boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks again tripletmom, those are gorgeous! I really liked this one... what a cutie! Thank you!

bonobostonbankers10-16-0727jtriplet.jpg

(tripletmom's photo)

Wow!
Whon cares about the press since tripletmom has litterally taken a whole photographic service?!!! :applaud:
And what a great one, besides!
Grazie mille!

bonoboston-1.jpg

(copyright: tripletmon)

What a peculiar buttonhole has his shirt, I like it! :flirt:
And the way he seems to be comfortably wrapped in that (leather?) armchair...:love:

Maybe God's getting bored so he wants to try a square halo instead:wink:

Thanks Tripletmom! (BTW are your triplets boys or girls and how old are they?:)

I love how our B man just lights up a place wherever he goes. How everyone was feeling depressed and now they had their day lifted up a little. That was so cool.
All in a day's work for him....

onekea said:
Wow!
Whon cares about the press since tripletmom has litterally taken a whole photographic service?!!! :applaud:
And what a great one, besides!
Grazie mille!

bonoboston-1.jpg

(copyright: tripletmon)

What a peculiar buttonhole has his shirt, I like it! :flirt:
And the way he seems to be comfortably wrapped in that (leather?) armchair...:love:

oooohhh!!! NICE PICS!!:love:

Teta040 said:
Maybe God's getting bored so he wants to try a square halo instead:wink:

Thanks Tripletmom! (BTW are your triplets boys or girls and how old are they?:)
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc170/u2tripletmom/?action=view&current=017_17.jpg
I love how our B man just lights up a place wherever he goes. How everyone was feeling depressed and now they had their day lifted up a little. That was so cool.
All in a day's work for him....

My triplets are 5. Two boys, 1 girl and I have another boy turning 4 in a month. As you could imagine, my Bono fanaticism has been on the back burner for a while but since I have discovered this site Pandora's box has reopened!!!

By the way, I think he has purple socks on -didn't notice it on Tuesday but I can see it in the photos.

bonocomet said:

yep I remember that you took that great photo in Hawaii! (My daughter made your avi :wink: ) You took a great pic! :wave:

:der: oooops!

Sorry....thanks again bonocomet's daughter!:wink:

:wave:

Oh, Tripletmom, that's....WOW. Hope you got lots of help from the hubby and others. Though 3 boys is better than 3 girls I suppose!:wink:

Wonderful pics and I wish you good luck!

tripletmom said:

My triplets are 5. Two boys, 1 girl and I have another boy turning 4 in a month. As you could imagine, my Bono fanaticism has been on the back burner for a while but since I have discovered this site Pandora's box has reopened!!!

By the way, I think he has purple socks on -didn't notice it on Tuesday but I can see it in the photos.

WOW Tripletmom, Im glad you had time to see Bono what with all those kiddies you have :)

Varitek Sorry to read That you didn't get to meet bono :(

Tripletmom Thanks for posting The beautiful photos of bono :D

Bono Is looking good :D

Back
Top Bottom