Bono in Boston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

promenade

The Fly
This was in today's Boston Herald...I have no idea if it's true!

Tracked Down
By Inside Track
Monday, January 8, 2007 - Updated: 10:30 AM EST

U2 frontman and universal do-gooder Bono walking hand-in-hand with a lady friend while taking in some culture at the Museum of Fine Arts

I don't know...maybe people are reporting fake Bono sightings...this was in today's NY Post!

BONO "falling down drunk" at Harry O's in Park City, Utah

I saw that in the Herald yesterday too. I have a hard time believing that because what would he be here in Boston for? The only thing I could think of was the Governor's inauguration, but there was no mention of him at the celebration.

last unicorn said:
Of course thanx to his supernatural powers, the man can be in so many different places at the same time.

Yeah, didn't you know Bono is on that new show on NBC called Heroes.. He transports himself back in time or in the future where ever he is needed.:wink:

promenade said:
I don't know...maybe people are reporting fake Bono sightings...this was in today's NY Post!

BONO "falling down drunk" at Harry O's in Park City, Utah

I just saw that, thats all it says what no stories, if it where true someone surely would have gotten a picture.:madspit:

promenade said:
This was in today's Boston Herald...I have no idea if it's true!

Tracked Down
By Inside Track
Monday, January 8, 2007 - Updated: 10:30 AM EST

U2 frontman and universal do-gooder Bono walking hand-in-hand with a lady friend while taking in some culture at the Museum of Fine Arts

turns out, this can be right at all!

www.atu2.com

NEW @U2 BONO THE TOURIST?
January 09, 2007
posted by: SL
According to yesterday's Boston Herald, Bono was sighted in Massachusetts over the weekend taking in the exhibits at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts. One lucky fan even bumped into him while Bono was sightseeing with a family member south of the city in Plymouth, home of the Pilgrims, Mayflower and Plymouth Rock. Nice to see he can be a tourist from time to time.

I didn't sense anything in the air here in Mass. My Bono-radar must need fixing!!!

Re: Re: Bono in Boston?

Galeongirl said:

turns out, this can be right at all!

www.atu2.com

NEW @U2 BONO THE TOURIST?
January 09, 2007
posted by: SL
According to yesterday's Boston Herald, Bono was sighted in Massachusetts over the weekend taking in the exhibits at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts. One lucky fan even bumped into him while Bono was sightseeing with a family member south of the city in Plymouth, home of the Pilgrims, Mayflower and Plymouth Rock. Nice to see he can be a tourist from time to time.

It's really not much more than a restatement of the Boston Herald quote.

Re: Re: Re: Bono in Boston?

kimby said:

Of course, since his wife will be in Ohio tomorrow it's entirely possible he and family came along to thec U.S. as well.

Re: Re: Re: Bono in Boston?

kimby said:

But it means he's roaming around the state! (Plymouth is about an hour south of Boston) Maybe they'll check out my town...I'll keep looking out of my window...

It was most likely Bono with Jordon.

Remember, he's still a dad and may be checking out one or more of the colleges in town w/her.

The lack of press is probably because he's trying to give his kid the "normal" experience of looking at schools.

Daveydave

I saw a mention somewhere that the big exhibit at the Museum of Fine Art right now is something about fashion so it would make sense the he and Ali might check that out on the way to the Miami U thing. I've noticed that sometimes they deliberately don't let on when Bono will be with Ali at the EDUN things, probably help cut down on security issues. I mean if they announced that Bono was going to be there with Ali the University would be overrun. :D

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom