Bono in Berlin today (11/03)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
Sorry, no pictures yet, but Bono is in Berlin today to meet with politicians and German representatives of DATA. I will try to bring you reports and photos if I can find any. :)

I'm going to Munich tomorrow for the U23D premiere ... maybe I should go to Berlin instead. :hmm:

wow! thanks unicorn :wave:

keep us updated! :hyper:

have to keep a look at TV news then :dancing:

U2 lead singer Bono makes a victory sign as he stands between parliamentary floor leaders Volker Kauder (R) of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and Peter Ramsauer of Bavaria's Christian Social Union (CSU) in Berlin, March 11, 2008. Bono is meeting both politicians for talks on Tuesday.
REUTERS/Tobias Schwarz (GERMANY)

bono11032008.jpg

onekea said:
U2 lead singer Bono makes a victory sign as he stands between parliamentary floor leaders Volker Kauder (R) of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and Peter Ramsauer of Bavaria's Christian Social Union (CSU) in Berlin, March 11, 2008. Bono is meeting both politicians for talks on Tuesday.

bono11032008.jpg

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! and he has the purple scarf :happy:

onekea, THANK YOU for being faster than me. I simply don't have time right now, as I'm packing my stuff for tomorrow and preparing my classes for this evening. Hope to see more pics, and I LOVE the purple scarf!

onekea said:

:huh: are no other people to meet up with?!

last unicorn said:
I'm going to Munich tomorrow for the U23D premiere ... maybe I should go to Berlin instead. :hmm:

wow, that's gonna be fun Silvia!!! I'm really jealous...enjoy!

achtung_girl said:
wow, that's gonna be fun Silvia!!! I'm really jealous...enjoy!

me too. I'm "just" 4 hrs far from munich :sad: :grumpy:

enjoy it also for me, unicorn. have a good time :wave:

Oh my God, I was about to post the bell pictures ... thanks a lot!!! They are hilarious and Bono is really sweet!

Thanks also for the good wishes ... I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow (and then again on Thu and Sat, and maybe once more when I'm back in Vienna).

Back
Top Bottom