Bono in Baden-Baden, German Media Prize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anjarw

Acrobat
here the first photos from u2tour.de

badenbaden1.jpg

badenbaden2.jpg

badenbaden3.jpg

badenbaden4.jpg

Way to Go Bono, congratulations! He deserves every single prize he is nominated for/gets. Who else is so dedicated to a cause, and who else works tirelessly and selflessly to help the less fortunate when he himself is a multi millionaire? He doesn't need to do this and he does. He is the world's greatest humanitarian. I hope he influences more and more people the world over. I love you Bono!

Congrats Bono. Yeah, New pics. thanks for posting these. Hopefully there will be more to come.

he looks pretty well rested ^^
What was that media awards exactly btw? and how did it look? :D yay for Bono! You deserve it man!

here we go..couple of pictures from the airport..they even had a red carpet for him :giggle:

http://www.deutscher-medienpreis.de/index.php?id=2005

click on "pressephotos"

the woman is the mayor of baden-baden..looks like she got a chicago dvd from bono :wink:

and there's also a video where they show how the price is made..nothing really special though, but in case anyone wants to watch it

http://www.heute.de/ZDFheute/inhalt/2/0,3672,3725474,00.html

he'll get the prize tonight at around 7 pm, so i guess there'll be more photos later :)

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
A red carpet.,.. brilliant! :lol:
look at his face in the first one! He loves it! :D
BONO WEARS BLUE UNDERWEAR
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh god brilliant.. his fly is open...
http://www.deutscher-medienpreis.de/2005/gallery/stage1/full/DSC_5686.JPG

it is very nice with his eyes tho:wink:

thank you for the links anjarw!!
*continues laughing*
do you have any idea if this air on tv, and if so wich channel? we do have ZDF and err one other german channel here... so maybe I'll be able to watch it XD

oh btw, he wears new shoes!!! with Laces... :D *hums Do You Feel Loved*

Phoenix will show it tomorrow between 10 and 13 german time.

or, if you like, at the same time by stream on their site
http: //www.phoenix.de/live_stream/721.6,22.htm#

Blue...... hm... that's no much for today.. why blue? ...

Shen said:
Phoenix will show it tomorrow between 10 and 13 german time.

or, if you like, at the same time by stream on their site
http: //www.phoenix.de/live_stream/721.6,22.htm#

Blue...... hm... that's no much for today.. why blue? ...

it matches his eyes :wink:
I wonder what kind of undies it are tho... :hmm:
thanks for the link ^^ I'll try to watch it for sure, you mean between 10 in the morning and 1 in the midday? or 10 in the evening and 1 night.. XD

kellyahern said:
I think that's his shirt. He's wearing a jean shirt over the black one.
look at the very last picture... I thought it was the denim shirt first too... but the last one.. reveals it.. :lol:

definately not the shirt :drool:
DSC_5691.JPG

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

look at the very last picture... I thought it was the denim shirt first too... but the last one.. reveals it.. :lol:

Can't believe I'm actually is having a look at this :reject:, but...

That is NOT the mans underwear you are seeing in that pic!!!

I don't know how to explain it properly in English, but you see this because his pants are closed with buttons instead of a zipper.

The "room" for the buttons (or whatever I can call it?! :huh: ) have not been dyed like the rest of the pants and are still bright denim blue...

Thats what you are seeing - not his underwear!

Merc said:

Can't believe I actually is having a look at this :reject:, but...

That is NOT the mans underwear you are seeing in that pic!!!

I don't know how to explain it properly in English, but you see this because his pants are closed with buttons instead of a zipper.

The "room" for the buttons (or whatever I can call it?! :huh: ) have not been dyed like the rest of the pants and are still bright denim blue...

Thats what you are seeing - not his underwear!

Thank you :) Kind of like a double fly. I used to have jeans like that.

anyway, thanks for the pictures anjarw and Shen :bow:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

thanks for the link ^^ I'll try to watch it for sure, you mean between 10 in the morning and 1 in the midday? or 10 in the evening and 1 night.. XD

:ohmy: 10 in the evening.. no... :wink: that's dreaming time. midday is right ^^ Sorry, I often forget the different writing types.

I hope, we can hear his voice, I don't trust Phoenix.

kellyahern said:

Thank you :)

anyway, thanks for the pictures anjarw and Shen :bow:

You are very welcome! :)

And ditto - thanks for the pics! :D:up:

That's not underwear, just a normal button-fly. You can see in that huge pic that the top button IS buttoned! :lol:

Shen said:

:ohmy: 10 in the evening.. no... :wink: that's dreaming time. midday is right ^^ Sorry, I often forget the different writing types.

I hope, we can hear his voice, I don't trust Phoenix.

sadly I don't have that channel :( but I'll try the internet anywayz
and merc... thanks for clarifying it... sad but thanks :evil:

according to the ppl at u2tour.de, bono left his hotel at around 5 pm, told everyone he was running late :wink: but gave autographs and told the fans he had signed the golden book of the city. he said he'd have some more time for everyone tonight after the ceremony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom