Bono in Baden-Baden, German Media Prize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
Depending on the angle he's holding it, it kind off looks like Daffy Duck :reject:.

You're right - it actually does... :lol:

56659209.jpg

56659212.jpg

At least u guys can make some sense of the award... I can't even being to imagine what it looks like!! WTF is that award? Who designed it? Poor Bono... with all the grammys and everything, he now has this green-orange rooster-something type thing. :lol: :lol:

I went to freetranslation.com, and tried to translate what anjarw posted in German earlier:

The singer the skirt volume U2, Bono, received in the evening in bathing-bathing the German media price. The 45-year-old was priced therewith for its humanitarian engagement especially in Africa.

The price helps, so Bono before the award ceremony, among other things also as door more open into the world of the international politics. If it would encounter for example the new Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel (Christian Democratic Union) in the coming days, the Christian Democratic Union-politician knows that it had been priced. "And I become the price use, around a little longer in its office to remain, than its that perhaps dearly its likes.", declared Bono.

For the first time in its story, the media price remunerated this year with 100,000 dollars. Bono wants to use the money for humanitarian purposes. Ex Federal Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer (green) got the Laudatio for the native irises.

:giggle:

And where will Bono display DaffyDuck? :giggle:

Love the earrings! Isn't one made out of diamonds? I think I read someplace that he had an earring made out of diamonds, is that right? I can't remember where I read it. These pix are :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Lila64 said:
I went to freetranslation.com, and tried to translate what anjarw posted in German earlier:

The singer the skirt volume U2,

:giggle:

And where will Bono display DaffyDuck? :giggle:

"The singer the skirt" :lmao:

Lila64 said:

The singer the skirt volume U2, Bono, received in the evening in bathing-bathing the German media price. ]

:lmao:

I'm literally laughing this hard here! :D:D

:lmao:

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom