Bono in Africa.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1edunlaun9.jpg

There are a few others I know of, U2Jesusgirl posted a couple of Bono on page 3 of this thread... I think there are more as well...

u2jesusgirl said:

I'm just getting some time to go through this thread and I want to explain this picture.

It is NOT from Africa. :ohmy:

It was taken at St. Jude's Hospital in Nashville Tenn. the day after Bono was hono(red) by the National Civil Rights Museum in Oct. 2004.

I know because I was there for the ceremony honoring Bono and was "in the area" when he was at St. Jude's Hospital.

Bono is comforting this little boy who was recovering from cancer at the time this pic was taken.

Beautiful Heart & Soul.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I've got to refine my own post above a bit. :wink:

Bono was hono(red) by the National Civil Rights Museum in Oct. 2004 in Memphis - not Nashville. St Jude's Hospital is also in Memphis.

Here is the original report that I wrote about that event :

http://forum.interference.com/t100221.html

I'm in a real hurry right now doing several things for Africa and lost my trane of thought earlier.

Here is what I'm working on tonight for tomorrow:

"If any of you will be traveling to Austin TX this week for the SXSW music conference (www.sxsw.com), then please feel free to join me on Weds afternoon, 12 March, as I staff booths for ONE/(RED) and the MPWN at a "Progressive Music Fair" associated with the SXSW music conference.

The event that I will be staffing these booths at takes place at the RED 7 (love the name), 611 E. 7th Street, from 12pm-6pm with some EXCELLENT vegan food and some awesome indie music.

I am really excited about this because it gives me the opportunity to meet and network with other organizations around the country who are involved in social change movements.

Hope to see some of you there!"

:bonodrum: :hug:

Jamila said:
I've got to refine my own post above a bit. :wink:

Bono was hono(red) by the National Civil Rights Museum in Oct. 2004 in Memphis - not Nashville. St Jude's Hospital is also in Memphis.

Here is the original report that I wrote about that event :

http://forum.interference.com/t100221.html

I'm in a real hurry right now doing several things for Africa and lost my trane of thought earlier.

Here is what I'm working on tonight for tomorrow:

"If any of you will be traveling to Austin TX this week for the SXSW music conference (www.sxsw.com), then please feel free to join me on Weds afternoon, 12 March, as I staff booths for ONE/(RED) and the MPWN at a "Progressive Music Fair" associated with the SXSW music conference.

The event that I will be staffing these booths at takes place at the RED 7 (love the name), 611 E. 7th Street, from 12pm-6pm with some EXCELLENT vegan food and some awesome indie music.

I am really excited about this because it gives me the opportunity to meet and network with other organizations around the country who are involved in social change movements.

Hope to see some of you there!"

:bonodrum: :hug:

My apologies to everyone for posting the wrong picture.....it still is cute tho....and shows how loving Bono is. what a huge heart that man has...

Last edited:
u2jesusgirl said:

My apologies to everyone for posting the wrong picture.....it still is cute tho....and shows how loving Bono is. what a huge heart that man has...

It's ok I love that pic too. :cute: When I first started saving pics on my new computer back in 2005 I think, I remember that was one of the first I ever saved. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom