Bono in Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
^ :D

1992officialcalendar_bono_colors_small.jpg

:macdevil:

I want that calendar! :combust:

Flaming June you've done it again! MORE gorgeous pics I've never seen before! Thanks! :) :bow:

Wonderful thread folks, sorry I missed Bono day but I wasn't home! I'm heading out again for Easter, see ya later! :wave:

U2Kitten said:
Flaming June you've done it again! MORE gorgeous pics I've never seen before! Thanks! :) :bow:

Aww, you're welcome! :hug:

Wonderful thread folks, sorry I missed Bono day but I wasn't home! I'm heading out again for Easter, see ya later! :wave:

:wave: Have fun!!!

Falling Star, I just saw your mullet collage! Thank you! :drool: :combust: My computer is very slow to load pics and I missed it before. Upload it to the boomspeed account and it will not shrink! SEXY!! :yes:

U2Kitten said:
Falling Star, I just saw your mullet collage! Thank you! :drool: :combust: My computer is very slow to load pics and I missed it before. Upload it to the boomspeed account and it will not shrink! SEXY!! :yes:
I tried to, but it takse so much bandwidth that it'd be unfair for others. :)

That's nice of you :) If you do upload it there, I'll go save it and upload it on mine and then delete it from the pleba account again! Or you could email it to me if it's not too big to attach!

Back
Top Bottom