Bono in Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

3373694323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388%3A44948ot1lsi

this one :D

Kariann said:

You have redeemed yourself from the wrath of the eject button.
:lol: And have done a rather nice job in doing so I might add!

thank you

erised said:
Bono... in action! :sexywink:

bonodesirewalk_shortsmall_op.gif

:tongue:

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

:drool: Desire is the hottest Bono video!!! Of course, there's also One and Beautiful Day and Wowy and The Fly and WGRYWH and MW and so on and so fourth... he's just HOT. :love:

Stupid red x's!! :mad:

Sorry...nothing to see here! Please continue with the regularly scheduled thread!

Last edited:
Falling Star you are so great ;)
love the collage of bono pics :heart:
Could you make a screensaver of it :flirt: :bow: please please please PLEASE

Oh, man, I've never seen that pic of Bono in the black and white outfit from the PopMart era. I like it mucho!!:drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

Last edited:
U2SJ, didn't know you tok the pic, but it's damn hot! :drool:

bono Q: A screensaver? o_O I could do a wallpaper of it, but....a screensaver? I've never tried doing a screensaver.......Sorry.........

Ummmmmmmm, you liked this collage yeah? These were only 54 pics - I did another collage today with *gulp* 193 mullet pics.....I'm trying to upload it........

Bwuuuuuuuuuuuuu, 1. is not showing, 2. I had to shrink it amazingly............:rant:

A big THANK YOU to Schmeg for starting this thread and also for all who posted pictures of our beloved Bono. I was having a crappy day today and seeing these pictures made it better! :applaud:

tiny dancer said:
A big THANK YOU to Schmeg for starting this thread and also for all who posted pictures of our beloved Bono. I was having a crappy day today and seeing these pictures made it better! :applaud:

I was just about to say that! I was having a shit day, and now it is good. good friends, good times, good pics.

tiny dancer said:
:wink:
*warm fuzzies*
You're welcome! Always glad to brighten someone's day!
I'll be back with more...just give my Snapcrap an hour or so to load. :)

Okay, let's see if these work tonight since they were red x's this morning...I tried to post a few for our Edge- and Larry-girl helpers, but there were technical difficulties...

83.jpg

85.jpg

51.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom