Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Just one idea...try going to the sound controls and make sure the mic volume is turned up as high as possible.

The mic volume was nearly up that high - I've moved it up.. and I noticed right after I did it that "Mute" was clicked for that control :reject: :banghead:

VintagePunk said:
I'm 868. :angry:

But I'm mistaken for my 18 year old daughter's sister, so it's all good. :happy:

:lmao:

i scanned a pic of me at 17-18
( i was born in the middle of the year so the year the pic was taken can make it either or :p )

i was such a babyface!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, that's one sentence down. :happy:

What's the word limit? and what's the topic?

No word limit, but it has to be over 3 pages, typed, font 12, times new roman and has to include a works cited :|

It's a persuasive essay. This is what is required:

To Kill A Mockingbird is a frequently censored and challenged title in middle and high schools throughout the country. The book has been banned in certain schools. Take a stand-should this book be allowed to be taught to middle school students? Why or why not? Be sure to use specific examples and reasons to support your stance. You may want to research news articles from other towns or schools where the book has been challenged.

:banghead: :crack:

VintagePunk said:

Do you mean your avatar? Is that you in it??

this pic!!
001_1.jpg

circa1992 said:

No word limit, but it has to be over 3 pages, typed, font 12, times new roman and has to include a works cited :|

It's a persuasive essay. This is what is required:

To Kill A Mockingbird is a frequently censored and challenged title in middle and high schools throughout the country. The book has been banned in certain schools. Take a stand-should this book be allowed to be taught to middle school students? Why or why not? Be sure to use specific examples and reasons to support your stance. You may want to research news articles from other towns or schools where the book has been challenged.

:banghead: :crack:

wow... i adore that book!
it is one of my all time favourites!!!
i am pretty well versed on it, if you need help!

Back
Top Bottom