Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back! :hug:

The last several pages have totally been cracking me up!! :lmao:

SG - I found an email address to get back issues of Q magazine. It's emap@subscription.co.uk. Other than the phone number I gave you earlier, that was all the info I could find in the magazine.

sami0201 said:

Oh, yes, the UK. :remembers Angry Bono waving spotlight while yelling "UK!":

Did you know the Security Council members are also the world's five largest arms dealers? The things you learn from rock stars ...

ThoraSEB said:
You're welcome SG! :hug:

VP :hug: Yeah, I bought lots of crappy food that tastes so incredibly good! :D Right now I'm eating pizza pretzels. :drool:

Bah :madwife: :dietmode: :sad: :wink:

I had a McDonald's sundae last night, reasoning that it's the first bad thing I've had in a month, I haven't been eating enough lately, and they're really small. :shifty:

I still watch the OC! :reject: I liked the 1st season the best though. Don't give anything away, as it doesn't come on for another couple of hours for me! :)

ThoraSEB said:
I still watch the OC! :reject: I liked the 1st season the best though. Don't give anything away, as it doesn't come on for another couple of hours for me! :)

We watched avidly for the first season, too! Thought it had a lot of potential. Watched the second with a lot of eyerolling. Then gave up. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

There was something about Germany though...what was it?? Damn my bad memory. :madwife:

Damn the fact that my memory keeps getting worse as I age. I hate it. :madspit:

Because I hardly have a clue what you're talking about. :scratch:

Okay, I'm gonna go watch some TV and then come back. See you in about half an hour or so.

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - survivor spoiler - do you want to hear who the final four are? (And therefore who got voted out tonight?)

I do!! :hyper: Another show I used to be addicted to, but haven't watched in the past few seasons. I think i've seen maybe 3 episodes this season? I caught last week. Can you PM me with it?

VintagePunk said:

We watched avidly for the first season, too! Thought it had a lot of potential. Watched the second with a lot of eyerolling. Then gave up. :lol:

:lol: I LOVED the first season. Since then, it's totally gone downhill, but I'm still addicted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom