Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
U2OSCEra52bls13.jpg

:bono: Did you see the name on the thread title?
:larry: it was clearly a mistake. Like that day at the Amnesty International awards ceremony

U2OSCEra64s12.jpg

:bono: You just want to be me.
:larry: you stole my band.

U2OSCEra62bls4.jpg

:laugh:!!

And I remember those pics! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^

Edge is in the ejection seat...:ohmy:

:silent:

:lmao:

:reject:

Took you long enough! I was sitting here tapping my foot impatiently thinking - c'mon, someone has to make a joke! :p

you're slowing down! Dis wore you all out! :sad: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Took you long enough! I was sitting here tapping my foot impatiently thinking - c'mon, someone has to make a joke! :p

:lol:

You should know I'll always come for you..

Err..come through for you..

er...

You know what I mean :flirt:

And blame the fact that the tv with Survivor on is in the basement :angry:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: Adam is the ejection seat??

It all makes sense now! :happy:

But sense is bad. :shame:

:huh:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

We're watching (sorta) the OC (Sarah put it on for old time's sake).

It's on in like 23 minutes! :hyper:

Night Jem :hug: :heart:

Ok my book is talking about the U-2 incident now and of course I had to highlight everywhere it says U-2. :nerd: :love:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, been wanting to talk to you, I have something I think you might want. :)

You have Adam!? :sad: Hello, share the :adam: love! :wink:

Night Jem :hug: Sweet Dreams

Hi Drea - I saw you lurking last night but you never showed up to chat :sad: :hug:

Drea, you know how you said that yahoo wouldn't let you access some videos because you're in Canada? It always worked fine for me till the other day, then it did the same thing. :angry: But Sarah found a solution. :happy:

Go here: http://proxify.com/

Then type in the yahoo launch url...this site enables you to use other sites without them knowing where you're from. :evil: :drool: The videos should work for you now. :)

sami0201 said:
I knew the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council because of U2. :happy:

Let's see: The US, Russia, China, France? Oh, crap. That's only four, and I don't think I have them right. I'll just have to find my Slane video soon and watch the intro to Bullet the Blue Sky to learn them again. May as well watch the rest of the show, too.

:wink:

:drool:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, been wanting to talk to you, I have something I think you might want. :)

:hug:

Oh? :eyebrow: :wink:

SG - I wasn't lurking, I was trying to catch the hell up! :lmao: You guys have gone through three threads since Tues night ;)

jobob said:

Let's see: The US, Russia, China, France? Oh, crap. That's only four, and I don't think I have them right. I'll just have to find my Slane video soon and watch the intro to Bullet the Blue Sky to learn them again. May as well watch the rest of the show, too.

UK :wink:

jobob said:

Germany :nerd:

Apparently not. :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom