Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That :scream: you just heard? Was me, looking at my yarn and realizing that there's no way I have enough of the light green to do the last 7 round section of that colour :scream: If I'm lucky there's enough for four rounds :censored: I frogged those 38 rounds on Fri night (and replaced 32 of them) for basically nothing!! :rant: :censored: :der:

So now I have 3 options:

1)Do as many rounds as I can in that colour, do the other sections normally and leave it as a "design feature".

2)See how many rounds I can get out of the yarn and adjust the other two colours' rounds according to make the number of rounds end up where I wanted it to (ie. if I only get 4 rounds out of it, frog those rounds back and add 2 rounds to the dark green, put the 4 rounds back and add one round to the off white) - another possible "design feature".

3)Eliminate the last planned section and only do three more sections - dark green, off white, dark green.

And another option:
4)Go on that wild goose chase to all the Zellers stores I haven't been to in TO yet in hopes of finding another ball of the light green.

:scream:

but i bet neither of your fros was as big as this

1981ciggiefro6mv.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Write anything and just keep going.
You can delete the crap out later. :)

What she said, that's also my best advice to you, Sarah.

It's also why I :love: writing on computers: So much easier to make changes! :wink:

Molly Bloom said:
sarah
let me think on it a bit...
when is the paper due ?

It's not due until May 19, but I hope to get it done by the end of this weekend (or ASAP) because I have some huge projects in other classes due the same day along with 2 tests as well....so I just want to get it out of the way sooner rather than later :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Write anything and just keep going.
You can delete the crap out later. :)

:yes: OK :)

Back
Top Bottom