Bono has a new friend..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
oy vey mama...:|

from tmz.com:

Criss Angel's New Friend -- Bono?!
Posted Nov 1st 2007 8:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird

He's already allegebedded Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, but Criss Angel's got a new wingman in the most unlikely of people -- U2 frontman Bono!

The magician and the rocker were caught partying together at PURE Nightclub at a pre-Halloween costume bash, though neither of them wore anything out of the ordinary ... well, not for them.

here's the link to the page, there is a picture or two of them on there.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/01/criss-angels-new-friend-bono/

discuss if you want to.. :shrug:

just thought I'd post this...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

thanks for posting.
be sure we're always glad to be updated about bono's movements and at last we have a new odd pic of him for our captions thread ;)

poor little bono between those spooky people anyway :giggle: :uhoh: plebans should have rescued him.

btw, where was this party?
I didn't even know who is this criss angel...:eyebrow:

JCOSTER said:

He's a magician or rather an illusionist.

I believe bono is also a magician: all the same, I always get hypnotized with him...:ohmy:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
oy vey mama...:|

from tmz.com:

Criss Angel's New Friend -- Bono?!
Posted Nov 1st 2007 8:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird

He's already allegebedded Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, but Criss Angel's got a new wingman in the most unlikely of people -- U2 frontman Bono!

The magician and the rocker were caught partying together at PURE Nightclub at a pre-Halloween costume bash, though neither of them wore anything out of the ordinary ... well, not for them.

here's the link to the page, there is a picture or two of them on there.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/01/criss-angels-new-friend-bono/

WHere is that PURE nightclub supposed to be?

Regards

popbcn

Re: Re: Re: Bono has a new friend..

unico said:

Las Vegas.
Google told me that. ;) I've never been.

btw...are we sure he hasn't been diverted to this party instead to the conference he was supposed to attend yesterday? :hmm:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono has a new friend..

onekea said:

btw...are we sure he hasn't been diverted to this party instead to the conference he was supposed to attend yesterday? :hmm:

Yes, he probably had one (or more) Gin and Tonic and then just took the wrong way.

But seriously: I have no idea who this Angel guy is, but just because they hung out at the same occasion, doesn't mean they are friends. This is tabloid media, ok?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono has a new friend..

last unicorn said:
Yes, he probably had one (or more) Gin and Tonic and then just took the wrong way.

:lol: :lmao:

hallo last unicorn, hast du gut geschlafen? no nightmares after the documentary of yesterday? no one knocking on your door?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono has a new friend..

onekea said:

:lol: :lmao:

hallo last unicorn, hast du gut geschlafen? no nightmares after the documentary of yesterday? no one knocking on your door?

ummm no, obviously my need for sleep was stronger than the fear of ghosts or vampires, though I went to bed with the graphic image of some obscure vampire hunters taking out a dead woman's heart in order to prevent her from returning from her grave. :huh:

I'm sure they're not 'friends'. They just happened to be partying at the same place.

TMZ likes to exaggerate.

I think for awhile Angel had a show on TV (here in NY, at least).
He walks around the streets, playing head games with/on people. He calls himself a mindfreak.

Bono has the curiosity of a cat, and so he probably winds up in some really interesting situations....maybe Criss was explaining one of his "games" to him !!!!

BonoChrisAngel-Vegas-Party-oct2007.jpg

Bono-Vegas-party-oct2007.jpg

Another from today with Bloomberg

bonobloomberg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom