Bono has a motorcycle??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoharleyscarf.jpg

bonolarryinterview4.jpg

In a Lifetime video, at the end, Bono is driving some kind of motor bike.

^^If memory doesn’t fail me, I think that picture was taken in February 2002 when Bono met with Bill Gates because of Data. They were together at the World Economic Forum in New York.:)

bonocomet said:
^ I tried to take a screencap of that but it doesn't turn out, it goes by too fast :(

I'm telling you, great minds think alike!

Do you think it's definitely him on the bike? :hmm: I tried to pause it to see, but it's hard to tell. And actually I hadn't realized it might be him til you said that Val!! :happy:

yeah, it's him. I think it's a smaller type motorbike though, not a full blown motorcycle.

bonocomet said:
^ I tried to take a screencap of that but it doesn't turn out, it goes by too fast :(

Do you want me to make a gif of that moment? And I could also make the rest of the Elevation requests if those gifs weren't made already. :)

MullenGirl said:

Do you want me to make a gif of that moment? And I could also make the rest of the Elevation requests if those gifs weren't made already. :)

That would be great, MullenGirl! Especially with Bono surrounded by the disintegrating car, his head lifting up...and I think he removes his glasses? And maybe a gif of the scene battling the evil U2? ( just might go to YouTube and watch it now!)

To me, only Bono's coloring looks Irish. He has a Roman type face.

I could be :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom