Bono Hard Rock Cafe Belfast pin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
So my friend called me from work the other day and told me that one of her co-workers pulled out this Bono pin at work, that she bought on Ebay for 35.00 :ohmy: .... she described it to me and I looked on Ebay and found it! It is from the Hard Rock Cafe Belfast, and it is Bono with his leather jacket with the USA flag inside.... my friend told me it was adorable in person! So anyways, I decided to call Hard Rock Belfast and I ordered one directly from them, it was only 7 pounds plus s/h.... so just thought I'd pass the tip on along to you PLEBA girls! The hot Irish guy on the phone that I spoke with told me they created the pin for the servers to wear, and now they are selling them in their retail area! So anyways, I think he kinda looks like Elvis:lol: but here he is:
Bono%20Pin.jpg

Thought it would be a fun addition to my collection!:yes:
Anybody have one yet?

I've never seen one of those before. It's so cute!! Thanks for the tip-I'm going to order one tomorrow. Didn't have it for tonight, but I'll definitely wear it when they're up for an Oscar!
Who am I kidding? I'll probably wear it everyday.
I get chills every time I see that photo from the Super Bowl.

I dont like the HArd Rock Cafe here but they do always play the Popmart video I have neevr seen them wearing the bono badges though

*books herself a table @ Hard Rock :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom