Bono Halloween Costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abelives said:
l_863f2ec712ad455e0d6a3c60760d2e3c.jpg

l_fc29760cbfdf90b69f47db447ab24b7d.jpg

l_15d04764dda27ca30fc58fbef9eb9dae.jpg

I only dressed up to go trick-or-tricking with my kids. I was "hit on" by several women in several different locations. They each stared at me, wide-eyed with huge smiles and told me "You look amaaaaazing."

Everyone loves Macphisto. :mac:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Very good abelives

Whooooa...abelives, your Macphisto costume turned out way, WAY better than the one I attempted to create a couple years ago. It looks so close to the real thing! Nice :up:.

And zuropa_fit, awww, so cute! You guys look great as well-and again, scarily close to the actual thing!

Good stuff, guys, well done.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Whooooa...abelives, your Macphisto costume turned out way, WAY better than the one I attempted to create a couple years ago. It looks so close to the real thing! Nice :up:.

And zuropa_fit, awww, so cute! You guys look great as well-and again, scarily close to the actual thing!

Good stuff, guys, well done.

Angela

Yes, I bet there was much Bono / Edge impropriety last night. Mr. Zuropa looks eerily like Edge in that picture. Can't imagine she could refrain from some kissy-kissy. :giggle:

And thank you!

I got home from work on Halloween and my wife wanted me to take my son out for some trick or treating (we work in shifts) but said I needed a costume.

So I threw together a quick Bono costume and a few people noticed it.

It was a bit odd, Bono out with a mini-Buzz Lightyear walking around.

I should have pics this weekend.

Rafiennes said:
I got home from work on Halloween and my wife wanted me to take my son out for some trick or treating (we work in shifts) but said I needed a costume.

So I threw together a quick Bono costume and a few people noticed it.

It was a bit odd, Bono out with a mini-Buzz Lightyear walking around.

I should have pics this weekend.

Bono has kept stranger bedfellows than that. :giggle:

Still_Running44 said:
Hey guys I have decided I am going to be Bono for halloween but idk if I am going to be the fly or mr. mcphisto. I was just wondering if yiu guys had any suggestions or any costume ideas? Thanks for your help!!!

Did a Fly-Bono thing...sprayed back my auburn hair, got out the dark shades and dressed in black...I even have a slight dimple in my chin!! (Couldn't do much about my female accoutrements though...*looks down at chest briefly while typing*:slant: )

Back
Top Bottom