Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the voting over? :( I voted once right now and 15 mnts later I voted again and the count is still the same! :confused:

We can't let brange beat us!! :madwife:

you're so right, I don't think that people even like Branglina anyway:huh: And would there really be a Website about them..I hope not:no:

I am agreeing 100% with you wayne..

I don't think it's fixed, but obviously not enough U2 fans are voting. Can we get the word out to other u2 fan sites?

OMGz I have the solution to our problems.

So, we're at our puters, click click clicking away, then we have to leave, so we miss out on voting, right?

WRONG!!!

Download this program http://www.ufridman.com/mouseclick.html
and it will click our mouse for us!!!! Before you leave your computer, activate it, and leave your mouse pointed at Bono's "VOTE" button, and by the time you come back home, Brangelina will be 2nd place!

It has been working so far for me...though I only found this today.

Check it out, and let me know how it works for you all.

redhotswami said:
OMGz I have the solution to our problems.

So, we're at our puters, click click clicking away, then we have to leave, so we miss out on voting, right?

WRONG!!!

Download this program http://www.ufridman.com/mouseclick.html
and it will click our mouse for us!!!! Before you leave your computer, activate it, and leave your mouse pointed at Bono's "VOTE" button, and by the time you come back home, Brangelina will be 2nd place!

It has been working so far for me...though I only found this today.

Check it out, and let me know how it works for you all.

This is such a good idea, i bet one brange fan has been doing this and thats how they have so many god damn votes!

partygirlvox said:

This is such a good idea, i bet one brange fan has been doing this and thats how they have so many god damn votes!

Thanks! I totally agree with you though. I knew a program like this existed, I just haven't had the time to find it til today :reject:

BUT, better late than never, right? :shrug:

Go Bono Go!!!

Does anyone know when the voting actually ends?! Or are we going to be doing this months :crazy: ?
'Go Bono Go!!!' - well said!

partygirlvox said:
Does anyone know when the voting actually ends?! Or are we going to be doing this months :crazy: ?
'Go Bono Go!!!' - well said!

I haven't the slightest. Oddly enough, I can't find a link to this from the main page. The only current polls I see are most attractive male/female and most elegant. And these are weekly.

It is weird that this is still going on if it isn't linked from the main page.

redhotswami said:

I haven't the slightest. Oddly enough, I can't find a link to this from the main page. The only current polls I see are most attractive male/female and most elegant. And these are weekly.

It is weird that this is still going on if it isn't linked from the main page.

That's why, this whole site is fixed and controlled by Brang fans and not Hello, I knew there wasnt that many Branglia fans!

tpsglick2424 said:

That's why, this whole site is fixed and controlled by Brang fans and not Hello, I knew there wasnt that many Branglia fans!

That's a lot more realistic than my earlier conspiracy theory about the entire UN General Assembly voting.

I bet the contest is over, and the editors are sitting back and laughing at how obsessive b&a & bono fans are. and they have a lurker in both forums (hmm...tps in PLEBA all of a sudden? :wink: ) who try to encourage us to keep voting while they keep laughing.

redhotswami said:

That's a lot more realistic than my earlier conspiracy theory about the entire UN General Assembly voting.

I bet the contest is over, and the editors are sitting back and laughing at how obsessive b&a & bono fans are. and they have a lurker in both forums (hmm...tps in PLEBA all of a sudden? :wink: ) who try to encourage us to keep voting while they keep laughing.

I have been here for a while:wink: Im probaly the only guy who considers him self Pleban, and yes I have been taunted, and please no more moobs and bums on this thread anymore:huh:

Yeah th editors are probaly laughing their asses of right now and looking at this conversation...Ehh, the voting part still keeps me entertained when I'm bored so I really dont care if they're laughing..:wink:

Editors if you're reading this, keep the voting going!

Last edited:
:ohmy: grown numb?:ohmy:

You plebans scare me sometimes:yikes:

I'd better watch out! you plebans swing both ways..:faint:

is anyone registered in another u2 web site and can share the message of voting?

I had a lot of faith that we'd win this but the change of us gaining over 800 votes is clearly imposible because every time we vote for Bono the votes go up by 5...Atleast we can say that we are beating sting by 5,000:shrug:

Something interesting I noticed.... Brange's count increase by exactly 2 votes each time I vote for Bono - Bono's usually go up by 3 or 4, but Brange's always exactly by 2. What's going on? 2 people voting for them all day long or what?

Thier count has been increasing by 2 since the poll started :ohmy: Bono's votes go up by different numbers thru out the day, but no matter what time it is, Brange's always go up by 2... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom