Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we need bono votes and bono votes only , to say brad and angelina have done more than bono is a outrage.

im sure bill and melinda would agree

how can we possibly catch up? Maybe we should just do something to help Bono in a different way. Like we all should buy the One t shirts.
Everyone who goes to the concerts for the rest of the tour should buy it and wear it to the show. That's a great way of thanking Bono and the band.

Last edited:
It's also a way of thanking Brad, Angelina and the Gates since they all support the One campaign.

Val said:
how can we possibly catch up? Maybe we should just do something to help Bono in a different way. Like we all should buy the One t shirts.
Everyone who goes to the concerts for the rest of the tour should buy it and wear it to the show. That's a great way of thanking Bono and the band.

if everyone on this board voted for bono now he be winning.

Last edited:
"and fatten there wallets."

A decent portion of that money goes to fighting disease and those shirts are made in factories in Africa. That's what this is all about isn't it?

polls are fun, but that all
It was just a suggestion, take it for what it's worth.

Val said:
"and fatten there wallets."

A decent portion of that money goes to fighting disease and those shirts are made in factories in Africa. That's what this is all about isn't it?

polls are fun, but that all
It was just a suggestion, take it for what it's worth.

You probs noticed i took away that part before you posted.

I realised what i said and got rid.

Angelina does her bit but brad sponges off on it just to increase his declining fame :reject:

vaz02 said:

You probs noticed i took away that part before you posted.

I realised what i said and got rid.

Angelina does her bit but brad sponges off on it just to increase his declining fame :reject:

I didn't notice...sorry.

funny thought just entered my mind.......I was imagining the Brangelina forums doing what we are...

"Ooh those Bono lovers are on our tails, come on Brangelina's hurry up and vote!! Don't let that Bono win!!"

:wink:

lol if they are doing that, we won't stand a chance!! Won't stop me voting though!!

Ya know, this poll is bit unfair coz you've got 'two against one' situation! You've got Brad fans voting and Angelina fans voting and then you've got Brangelina fans voting!! It's no wonder we're having trouble catching up!!! :shrug:

cannot let this thread fall too far behind:tsk:...VOTE!

come'on peoples..
cheerleader.gif

Babydoll said:
693 behind now.... :shifty:

Does this poll have an ending date?

NEVER!! at least not untill Bono beats the gob shite out of Brad and Jolie

punch.gif

Someone (not me!) should have gone on the brad/angelina messageboards and just PAID people not to vote for them and to vote the b-man instead. That would have been a plan indeed..(when does this end, does anyone know?)

:lol:^
I cannot even believe there would be such a thing as a brad and angelina message board:barf:

Hopefully there are thousands of JENNIFER ANISTON message boards instead :wink:
(Actually no, i think its brad and angelina sat at home voting for themselves continually..)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom