Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok fine, I just downloaded 4 more browsers! Im working but I have to go to bed soon cause I'm so tired...:yawn:

We couldsend emails to Hello Mag telling them it was an unfair poll as both Angelena and Brad are big stars. Two seperate fan bases vs. one isn't an accurate poll. I'm game for it.

Ps We did Bono proud! Lets congrats each other. We we're down over 700 at one point . We have good numbers. We did real good.

Last edited:
Val said:
we did Bono proud! Lets congrats each other. We we're down over 700 at one point . We did real good.

Yes, Bono would be proud:yes:

We put up 7,000 more votes than there was when we started:wink: ...I do think this voting thing is fixed:shrug: If we were the first ones to know about this voting we'd win but when we got there we were losing by a good 1,000 votes...

Everyone who voted more than once deserves an applaus:applaud:

Val said:
Look... I found another poll.......Get ready...Oh come on, get those heads up!

http://forum.interference.com/out.php?http://www.qawards.co.uk/qawards/

At least Brangelina's not on it. they don;t sing do they? Oh , God forbid.

U2 fits two categories , so cast those votes!

Thanks for the link there Val! :wave: I registered and voted for U2 has 'Best live act' and 'Best act in the world today'! Which of course they are!! :D

Vote people!! :rockon:

I wanted to register... but what on earth is DOB??????

:huh:

I'm still trying to vote... but sadly it's

7636 votes

versus

7131 votes

still vote through the day for this Hello Mag thingy...which by the way is unfair! Write your congressman!

If it still looks like bono is going to loose that at the end of today, I'm definately emailing hello magazine to tell them how stupid and unfair it is!

The people at Hello obvioulsy wanted to make sure B&A won by putting them in a box together, that way when they won they can do a big gaggy piece about them, they probably had it all ready to go, and got scared once they saw Bono would have passed them up easily had they left it to the real voters, so they are probably doing all the B&A voting themselves. In reality B&A each only have half the votes Bono got, so I still think at least we showed them who is really #1 all by himself. :D

Well i dont care what the poll says - he will always be a winner in my eyes! Its obviously a fix - no way could people be voting for brad and angelina around the clock like they were. Impossible!

Back
Top Bottom