Bono/God

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FReAk

Acrobat
Arrgh, I'm looking for that image of Bono (as the Fly) portrayed as God (or some other holy person...) I remember seeing it on u2log a while back but I can't find it there
mad.gif

I wanna put it on a t-shirt... it'll be supercool.
sooo if some helpful soul out there know something about where to get it or if you happen to have it, please post it and help me spread some Bono-beauty into this ugly world.
cool.gif

yeah that's the one, thanks! It's not quite as I remember it tho, thought it would be bigger... not sure I'd put it on a t-shirt but it's still cool to have! =)

its from a free portuguese music mag, called vox pop (took 5 of them
smile.gif
, dont understand a single word of it but the add is cool)

here it is:

%3B%3C9%3A48832323%7Ego44%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A77%3E2%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B573%3C3%3Bnu0mrj

btw if your interested, there was also an Elvis one and one of which i think it is madonna.

now i realise its not really a bono/god pic but its kinda churchy.

[This message has been edited by Shirley (edited 08-13-2001).]

thanks shirley that was a really cool pic, haven't seen it before!
doesnt matter that he's no god there... he's still The fly!! it's like the same thing...as proven in recent pics
smile.gif

looks like old church windows in the background too.

yeah thats what i meant with the churchy part but i dont know what those windows are called in english :\. and my dictionnary sucks; i now have a pocket one cos my sister, who is still in school needs the big one.

:-ms?
whats that?
btw, if u loose the - u get a real smiley. unless u dont want to of course. but i thought id just let u know.

Bono/God? Um, so now do we just call Bono, Bono or God, as in no difference? ....hmmm, The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit & The Bono?
biggrin.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

[This message has been edited by STU234 (edited 08-29-2001).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom