Bono gif request? (from WGRYWH video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MandyMarie

Acrobat
I don't post in here often at all, because you guys are hard to keep up with, but I was wondering if anyone had a gif (or whatever you call it) of the part in the Wild Horses video when Bono yells "f**k!"? I would really like to have it, my email is mandymarie96 @ aol.com

Thank you!

here you are: (my email is down at the moment)

Fword.gif

without the text:

bonowgrywhfuckwc7.gif

I throw in a couple of others as a bonus ;)

bonowgr1vv8.gif

bonowgr3ha3.gif

bonowgr2gb3.gif

I haven't made those brilliant gifs myself. Can't remember where I got them from, probably from somebody here.

OMG!!!!! I have never seen this, went back to youtube and watched the video until the end and he does say it!!!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW is sooooooo HOT in this video! We should have frozen Actung Baby Bono and kept in the freezer to defrost now (I was too young back then, but now mwhahahaha)

edurban said:
BTW is sooooooo HOT in this video! We should have frozen Actung Baby Bono and kept in the freezer to defrost now (I was too young back then, but now mwhahahaha)

:lmao:

It's not a bad idea though, since I was born in that era. :drool:

edurban said:
OMG!!!!! I have never seen this, went back to youtube and watched the video until the end and he does say it!!!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I love how frustrated he gets in that video. :drool: After he yells "f**k!" you can see him sing "who's gonna taste.." before he yells "oh!" and walks off.

My slow ass dial-up finally loaded the clip without the text, it is perfect, thanks again!

dies!
it's time to leave the office.....
(goes off fantasizing about Achtung Baby Bono).....

emmabergstrom said:
I haven't made those brilliant gifs myself. Can't remember where I got them from, probably from somebody here.

:wink: you did get them from here, from the gif thread since I posted them there...

:drool: my fave U2 vid!

Galeongirl said:

:wink: you did get them from here, from the gif thread since I posted them there...

:drool: my fave U2 vid!

So you made those!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

hope you don't mind that I stole them :evil:

HANDS DOWN BEST-U2-MUSIC-VID-EVER (Other than Streets and Fly)...God I love the "FUCK" part...hilarious

Oh, my, my- this is like a Christmas present left under the tree for me, and I just found it.
Silly me- I never saw this before. Thank you and thank you again. :heart: :bow:

He should be against the law, and locked up just for us.

MandyMarie said:

I love how frustrated he gets in that video. :drool: After he yells "f**k!" you can see him sing "who's gonna taste.." before he yells "oh!" and walks off.

My slow ass dial-up finally loaded the clip without the text, it is perfect, thanks again!

Actually, he yelled 'No!' as in I am not going to do a retake.

Back
Top Bottom