Bono gets around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three cheers for risse :applaud:

I just watched it and realized he walked away at the end without his award :giggle: He got so carried away..

Risse :bow: thank you, thank you, thank you. after seeing that a second time, i think i'm going to have to spend the rest of the night looking up scriptures about the poor.

ETA: Thank you, Bono!

kafrun said:
Three cheers for risse :applaud:

I just watched it and realized he walked away at the end without his award :giggle: He got so carried away..

:cute: He was so caught up in the moment.

I wish I would have went. It was so close to me here. *sigh* Bonofox1 better get on here and report back to us soon!

pattip2000 said:
Risse :bow: thank you, thank you, thank you. after seeing that a second time, i think i'm going to have to spend the rest of the night looking up scriptures about the poor.

ETA: Thank you, Bono!

You'll need to read about 2,000 references. So, Bono told Jesse Helms, I believe it was.. and other's I'm sure..:up:

love2bmama said:
omg, I just fell in love with a certain almost pink irishman...all. over. again. :love:
I was speechless and in tears by the time he walked away from the podium. Holy shit, son! what a speech, what a man.

Same here Molly! I was crying too... plus I jumped out of my chair! That was incredible...He's so inspiring.
:heart:

Thanks kaf! :hug:

I watched it, taped it, and now have it saved to my computer. :lol:

Wow. Just - wow. INCREDIBLE speech! It was so passionate and moving.

:love:

:wave:
Thank you risse for posting the link!!!!
What a great speech!!!
I am touched by it deeply,
what a man he is for sure!!!!
Wow...

SQUEE!!

okay it was mentioned in here somewhere that bono wasnt in his seat next to quincy at the beginning..well turns out ne musta moved to the front..i got photo evidence!

bono.jpg

grr i donno why it made it black and white..but in color you can see the red shades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom