Bono gets around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
001enn2.jpg

waynetravis said:
watermarks removed:

ncaap_Bono2007.jpg

Wayne, thank you :drool: Nice job :wink:

His speech was just incredible - I read a few pages back that someone had it in iPod format.... could someone please send it to me (natbradbury1990@hotmail.com) Thanks :)

I really don't think I've ever seen a speech a good as that one, powerful doesn't even cover it :hmm:

Nuala said:

I loved this part because lately Tyra has been in the media a lot because she has gained 30 pounds. There have been some really awful things said about her and she has appeared on some talk shows to defend herself. People can be so f*cking mean!!! :angry: Anyway, I loved that the first thing Bono did was tell Tyra how gorgeous she was on live TV. I thought "yeah! take that you mean media jerks!!!":rockon:

I totally agree. I was on Perez Hitlon( shame on me) and he has the nerve to call her FAT!:madspit: If she is fat then I am a cow! No wonder so many little girls I know have low self esteem, these days:tsk:

Thank you everyone for the fab pics of Bono, he was an inspiration. Wayne, you are the MAN for removing those blasted watermarks:up:

Nuala said:

I loved this part because lately Tyra has been in the media a lot because she has gained 30 pounds. There have been some really awful things said about her and she has appeared on some talk shows to defend herself. People can be so f*cking mean!!! :angry: Anyway, I loved that the first thing Bono did was tell Tyra how gorgeous she was on live TV. I thought "yeah! take that you mean media jerks!!!":rockon:

I don't think Tyra is fat...she really doesn't look it.

I'm comfortable with my fatness though....and I'm proud that she defended herself. I would get pissed too if the media was like that to me. :up:

I had no idea that Bono's award would turn out like it did, I thought it would be only a boring speech but wow! that was pretty amazing, Chris Tucker, the Roots, the video collage, Bono's speech! (or sermon) unbelievable! :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom