Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's sad lol. I used to have but then i deleted it cause it's sad... i was sick of feelin bad for bono falling off stage. I wonder what was going through edge's mind when he seen him fall.

Maybe he fell off on puspose so we'd all feel bad for him and buy more concert tickets! SELL OUT PIECES OF SHIT!!!!11!!111

:wink:

I always get this twisty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I watch this. You can tell he was really shaken by it. Poor Bono. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:
OMG..If I fell like that I'd have a freakin heart attack....
Poor Bono :hug:...he gets so into things, that he gets so distracted...

I wonder if edge saw that coming...couldn't he see the edge of the stage?

When he stood up he was obviously very shaken...poor thing. :(

beau2ifulday said:
one4u2, did I ever tell you about a friend of mine called
you
send
it?
;)

Gee I don't know, did you?

Usually the you send it files have always worked for me...

okay, I just watched it and
:ohmy:
oh my gosh! that was so scary:( Im glad Bono was okay
He looked a bit shaken afterward like he didnt know what had just happened
and he didnt seem so sturdy on his feet when he finally got up

I remember reading about this the night it happened. As it would happen it was only two days before my show in Atlanta, and I was freaking out in anticipation, forgetting the Dewey Decimal System at work and such. I read a review of the show it and it was very good. Bono was a bit shaken up but he recovered really fast and got back into the show.

It finally worked for me. I was putting the YSI in the wrong spot. Like I've said before, I know nothing about computers. The YSI needs to go between the two dots, right before .com.

OMG...I know I am going to get yelled at, but that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! He just kept walking backwards and then it was like...where did Bono go? I know I am evil, it was so funny! :reject:

clementine_rose said:
OMG...I know I am going to get yelled at, but that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! He just kept walking backwards and then it was like...where did Bono go? I know I am evil, it was so funny! :reject:

It's ok, I laugh my ass off when I watch it to....when he falls he starts swinging his arms like his trying to swim through the air....sorry it's endearing. And then he crawls up back onto the stage...I know he was shaken but he was probably more scared of the ribbing he knew he was going to get from the rest of the boys for that.

Sorry Bono! :hug: You know I love you! I just have a bad sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom