Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched this again, and I noticed something. Listen to the music when he falls. It is so funny, the music at the moment he falls just fit that exact moment perfectly. :lol:

Thank you so much!

I saw the video of Bono falling off the stage and I think he was very angry and embarrassed. He just acted as if he could not believe it just happened. But, kudos for him just continuing on the show. Thank God he was alright! I love Bono, and I am a huge U2 fan, but like other, I have to admit that it was very funny! Bono is always God-like and it makes him appear more human and down-to-earth to see him fall off his feet.

Bono Falling Off Stage

Thank you so much for sending me the video! I really appreciate it!

I viewed the video of Bono falling off the stage and I think he was very shocked and embarrassed. He just acted as if he could not believe it just happened. But, kudos for him just continuing on the show. Thank God he was alright! I love Bono and I am a huge U2 fan, but I have to admit that it was very funny! Bono is always God-like and it makes him appear more human and down-to-earth to see him fall off his feet.

Re: Link of Bono Falling Off State

Delphine said:
Also, do you all know there is a pic out there of Bono's bare butt, I guess it was in a magazine called The Star in the UK. Anyone have that?

Wouldn't you gals love to see Bono's bum?

I would!!!!!!!:wink:

:lmao:

Don't think that's allowed in this forum but - OF COURSE WE WOULD!!!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom