Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HELLO HELLO!
Can someone email the link as well? I have been trying for 20 minutes and I am dying to see this!! I was at this show but at the front of the heart and couldn't see this!!
POOR BABY BONO!!
Thanks guys!
My email address is kvoltolini@yahoo.com

Edited to say:

kvoltolini, I got an email back. It says that your email-account is disactived or discontinued. Can I send it to an other emailaddress?

Last edited:
thanks, that's really too funny. something similar actually happened to a friend of mine (who's an actor) she had to walk backwards from this one person in the play and fell off the stage then got back up and said "i ment to do that, honestly". that clip reminded me of it because that's how bono looked when he climbed back on stage.

Just watched it again... it doesn't get any less funny. My housemates saw it and nearly died laughing! Poor old Bono!

I just watched the video.....that was very uncalled for. I'm sorry but I found it funny and I feel guilty for it:(

I've never seen it on tape! The link doesn't work anymore. Could someone send it to me,please?

lrgrahn@yahoo.com

I was actually there and not too far from him. From my point of view, at the time, it looked like he meant to fall into the crowd. But after reading about other accounts after the show he didn't! I heard from someone in the GA right near him that he was about 3 inches away from banging his head on a steal leg of the heart. Now that would have been really scary!

I saw this on Vh1, on a brief news clip, it did look as if Bono was trying to play it off, like nothing happened.

On a related note, I was reading some reviews, and allegedly Adam fell, not off the stage, but he fell on his back at one of the Elevation shows, but I don't remember which one.

Lisa71 said:
I've never seen it on tape! The link doesn't work anymore. Could someone send it to me,please?

lrgrahn@yahoo.com

I was actually there and not too far from him. From my point of view, at the time, it looked like he meant to fall into the crowd. But after reading about other accounts after the show he didn't! I heard from someone in the GA right near him that he was about 3 inches away from banging his head on a steal leg of the heart. Now that would have been really scary!

Oh, that is scary!!!...I'm so glad he was not injured!...I would have DIED!!!!:sad:
Other than that it was FUNNY!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom