Bono Exclusive Pictures (my friend arrived from C?te d'Azur!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Mkhay, our bands own photographer just arrived from the French riviera... as I told ya earlier she met Bono a few times, and shot some photos of course. We made her an exclusive gallery for her exclusive pictures:

STATION

teaser:
dina030819_15.jpg

H?dde nem? Ma este egy?bk?nt STATION fot?z?s lesz a G?lbaba T?rb?n?l, onnan meg gondolom megy?nk inni :) Gy?ssz! Meg j?nn?n mindenki, aki csak ?rti hogy mir?l pof?zunk :))

Szabinak sincs banyeg. De r?pakollak ha kell :)

M?s m?rnem ?r ide, fr?sz ?sse nyakon! Nem teccik senkinek? Zsu! Aggy? m?r a topoknak ott allul ?t csillagot! k?sz! :)

Last edited:
Hey girlies, use the fokin link there to get to the FULL GALLERY with 50 photos!

namosm?, csak odatal?lnak a nyomingerek :)

That website is great!!! She's taken some fantastic photos there! awww at the kiddies eating ice cream lol! :)

I downloaded Flash6, and I can't get the site to come up either - it just says, "To run this site, you'll need the Flash Player 6" :grumpy:

But yes, that is a deeeeelishious teaser you have :combust:

Deenaah said:
Uristen, mit keresek en az Interference-n?
Az oreg szotyi azert eleg jol tartja magat.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome, the photographer's own! :) :wave:

APPLAUSE

bonosloveslave said:
I downloaded Flash6, and I can't get the site to come up either - it just says, "To run this site, you'll need the Flash Player 6"

close yer browser and try again, it may helpIhoppe

Thank you so much Mr. LeMon! :hug: :bow: :up: Those pics are great! She's so lucky!

Awww, did anybody see how cute :cute: those little boys are? This is the first pic I've seen of John since he was born! He's beautiful too! He has the same intense look in his eyes as Daddy :love: I love this family!!

dina030824_01.jpg

Oh my God!!! Those pics are absolutely FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLE!!:eek::eek::love::love:
Bono undies:combust:
And the family pic is just adorable!!! I need to see them all Mr Lemon and the link wont work for me either!!! help!!!!

You need to click on the guy above the "you need flash 6.0" message.

It will bring up 2 boxes where you choose the language and then you are in!

Adamswildhoney thanks for caring in this moment of crisis lol!!! I have tried to download it like 7 times now and it still wont work.
I click on "Install now" and then I get :
"When you see the installation completion movie above and text below, your installation was successful. The installation should only take a minute or two on a 56k modem." Then it looks like its downloading but nothing happens and no movie comes on. I tried to reboot and I still cant get in!
I wanna see the pics too! :scream:

BAW I dont see the guy you are talking about! :sad:
Can you guys post a few more here? I would love to see more of the kids! I will try looking from home after work, maybe it will work from there!

Thanks for posting that one too FallingStar! They are such a loveable couple!

These pics are beautiful Mkhay! :up: Thanks for sharing them!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom