Bono Exclusive Pictures (my friend arrived from C?te d'Azur!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! Those pics are amazing! :D

Those two little boys are sooooooooo cute! And my! John has grown a lot! :ohmy:

Thanks Dina for the pics! And Welcome to Pleba! :wave:

And thanks for posting them, "Mr Exclusive" ;)

Wow, great pictures! John's hair is incredibly blonde. It's almost white! lol. I always thought Bono had dark brown hair. (or black)
And Ali has black hair. Wonder where the girls were? :wave:

carey02 said:
Wow, great pictures! John's hair is incredibly blonde. It's almost white! lol. I always thought Bono had dark brown hair. (or black)
And Ali has black hair. Wonder where the girls were? :wave:

Bono dyes his hair for some reason :shrug: I dont know why.

Glad you can see them now! The one of Eli and the ice cream cone is adorable to the max!! :cute: Those little boys are so cute and sweet!!!!

It worked! Thanks awh and Mr L! Ya'll are my heroes of the day.

And Kitty, like dude, you are like totally an 80's chick! :p :laugh: :hug:

sd

I'm REALLY sorry...

I had a starring role... I was the bad guy who posted those pictures

Oh crap I'm too late! I only got one picture of the boys (the one where they're walking and Eli has a pacifier). Can someone e-mail them to me or something?

Anne

annecat said:
Oh crap I'm too late! I only got one picture of the boys (the one where they're walking and Eli has a pacifier). Can someone e-mail them to me or something?

Anne

The pics of the kids have been taken down but if you click on http://station.pcdome.hu you can see some pics of Bono and Edge.

(You need Flash 6, have to click on the little conductor, click English, then on the homepage click news and you'll be there)

Unbelievable! Didn't know people can be rude like on U2LOG.com. They know nothing, but invent their own FOKIN story about the photograps. They know better what happened than us... scary... Try light up somebodys gray life, and they will kill U! Iam off now... for a while...

What happened Mr. LeMon? Who made you take them down? :( I know you only tried to brighten someone's day, and you did mine. It was pretty damn gray too. Thanks :hug: I loved seeing the kids and they were so cute. You and your friend were so nice and you never had any idea or ever thought anyone could make any bad thing out of your pics. There are sick people (like kidnappers) in this world that ruin things for everybody. Your intentions were good. I understand if he didn't want his kids online because he's scared for them, but I also understand you and your friend only had good intentions and meant no harm and never thought anything was wrong or that anything bad could come of it. It is very sad for everyone things turned out this way.

Last edited:
Yeah, damn right! But these are not the only pictures about their kiddies. Next time, if we have something (we still have the video, where Bono throws kisses into the camera :)) we only share with Interferencers :) The others can kiss my shiny metal ass :p

U2Kitten said:
What happened Mr. LeMon? Who made you take them down? :( I know you only tried to brighten someone's day, and you did mine. It was pretty damn gray too. Thanks :hug: I loved seeing the kids and they were so cute. You and your friend were so nice and you never had any idea or ever thought anyone could make any bad thing out of your pics. There are sick people (like kidnappers) in this world that ruin things for everybody. Your intentions were good. I understand if he didn't want his kids online because he's scared for them, but I also understand you and your friend only had good intentions and meant no harm and never thought anything was wrong or that anything bad could come of it. It is very sad for everyone things turned out this way.

:yes: Well said U2Kitten, my thoughts exactly.

You brightened my day too, Mr. LeMon :hug:

Yeah thanks for sharing those with us. I totally understand why they were taken down, but there have been other pics here and there so I dont completely understand the problem..... anyways, thanks again :) they sure were adorable pics :love:

U2Kitten said:

I agree. I don't know why they had to do this. Some people are just jerks. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:

I agree. I don't know why they had to do this. Some people are just jerks. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

On one hand, I see why they were taken down but on the other hand, some people think its their "job" to protect Bono and they take it a little too seriously.

If Bono felt uncomfortable with these pics being up, then its good they were taken down but as several others have said, no harm was meant in posting them.

Bono's American Wife said:

On one hand, I see why they were taken down but on the other hand, some people think its their "job" to protect Bono and they take it a little too seriously.

If Bono felt uncomfortable with these pics being up, then its good they were taken down but as several others have said, no harm was meant in posting them.

OMG. If *Bono* is uncomfortable with these pix being out, I understand. They're his kids. They're not celebs. But I don't see the harm in posting them. Some people do take their "guardian" job a bit too seriously.

I noticed also that all the threads about the piccies have been deleted in zootopia. But here is different...seems bono himself asked to erase the topics.
I'm not joking, it's what the moderators there said.

:ohmy:

georgie said:
I noticed also that all the threads about the piccies have been deleted in zootopia. But here is different...seems bono himself asked to erase the topics.
I'm not joking, it's what the moderators there said.

:ohmy:

Fair enough. They're his kids. If I were a Grade A celeb I'm not sure I'd want my kids' pictures in the press or any really public place either. I've read where he frequently asks the press not to photograph them, just him. It may be a security thing.

I only saw 1 pic with the kids, and he did look pissed, even with the sunglasses on. My first thought was he is not happy about this picture being taken. I can understand, with the threats, and all. But I KNOW Mr_LeMon has a good U2 heart. It's just the way things are. Even though I missed the pictures, I sure hope anyone wanting to do harm missed them too.
Thank you anyway, Mr_LeMon.

Back
Top Bottom