bono-edge earring pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greety

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Here's a difficult one: Who can post pics of Bono or Edge with more than 1 earring in their left ear?
Like this
9d4d7ded.jpg

I'm sure i've seen one of Bono,JT or R&H era but i can't find it anymore. I guess you pic-lovers might have to dig deep but please give it a try:bow:

Are you thinking about this one greety?! 'Cause I think he's wearing two earring in this one (sorry about the rather bad quality of the pic...):

silkshirt.jpg

I searched through all of my JT-Bono pics and this was the only one I could find - I actually never noticed that he's wearing two earrings in this pic...

I never noticed that about the JT pic :love:

here's another Pop chop one with 3 :drool:

orangep2.jpg

Merc said:
Are you thinking about this one greety?! 'Cause I think he's wearing two earring in this one (sorry about the rather bad quality of the pic...):

silkshirt.jpg

I searched through all of my JT-Bono pics and this was the only one I could find - I actually never noticed that he's wearing two earrings in this pic...

I've never noticed that before either :lol:

That's so weird. I've seen all those pics before, but I never noticed the extra piercings. (Sad.) What I did notice about the last pic is that Bono's pretty much a walking freckle. Look at those shoulders!

Sorry even though I like the Pop chop now I still don't like the wife beater tee shirt pics. He looks so mean and scary and not very desireable to touch :scream:

Last edited:
As far as I know, Edge has always only had one earring in his left ear. And I think he got it around the JT era.

baldieedge.jpg

I went to that Corbijn picture show. There are 2 Bono's pictures and one of U2 in Santa Cruz. ;)

Merc said:

silkshirt.jpg

That is a very nice pic of jt. the others are hot too.
But it is still another one i had seen,I think it was B&W with the big ring and a black stud(sp?) below JT or R&H era with long hair.
Thanks girls,if you do find ohter ones, keep them coming:bow:

greety said:

That is a very nice pic of jt. the others are hot too.
But it is still another one i had seen,I think it was B&W with the big ring and a black stud(sp?) below JT or R&H era with long hair.
Thanks girls,if you do find ohter ones, keep them coming:bow:

That's wierd... :scratch:

*goes digging throug JT-archive again :D*

Back
Top Bottom