Bono Edge & Adam signed my iBook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PurpleSeven

The Fly
This is the first time that I have posted in PLEBA, but I have some pictures from outside the Target Center before soundcheck yesterday. I don't know how to upload pics here, but you can see the images on my site - just go to http://www.otisandjames.com/blog/?p=193 - which will take you to them (and a little story about how we got them!)

Thanks Again, and thank you U2 for an awesome show last night!

My iBook is VERY jealous!!!!

Seriously, that is a wonderful story. Enjoy your specially customized laptop! And the picture of handsome Silver Fox Adam on your site is just about the best picture I've seen of him, ever!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

wow congrats to you and your iBook!!

as all the others said, GREAT picture of adam you got there! :up:

WOW that's SO AWESOME purpleseven! Good job on that! you now have the coolest puter on the planet! :) I'd need a crane for my tower! lol. :wink:

Aww that's amazing! I love the pic of Adam too, he's lovely! Aww... One day I'll meet them... Um, no idea how, like.

Like I said before, you're totally my hero. Not only do you have an iBook, but you have an iBook signed by three of the four members of the best band in the world!!

But my iPod has the signatures of all four :wink:

What are pips?

Edit: Never mind; I went to Dictionary.com:

n. The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.

It has five other meanings, including a bird disease, but I'm sure the above definition is the one Bono was using. :wink:

Last edited:
OMYGOODNESSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!! those are amazing pictures. that one with adam....*sigh* =)
where was larry?
conratulations on meeting them and getting autographs! ;]

Rachel D. said:
What are pips?

Edit: Never mind; I went to Dictionary.com:

n. The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.

It has five other meanings, including a bird disease, but I'm sure the above definition is the one Bono was using. :wink:

That's okay, I didn't know what they were either :reject:.

In apples, I just call them seeds or pits :huh:.

I wonder if that's an European thing "pips", or maybe it's just the two of us :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom