Bono duet with Kylie Minogue at her concert tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MINOGUE PULLS OUT OF U2 CONCERT

Pop princess KYLIE MINOGUE pulled out of a gig in Australia with Irish superstars U2 yesterday (13NOV06) citing exhaustion. The diminutive singer, who has recently won her battle with breast cancer, was joined on stage by BONO last Sunday (12NOV) for an impromptu duet at her Showgirl homecoming tour at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. She was due to return the favour when the VERTIGO hitmakers performed at the same venue yesterday, but the CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD singer cancelled because she was too exhausted to go ahead with the performance. A source close to Minogue says, "Kylie called Bono to explain that she had worn herself out. She is really feeling the physical effects of her return to the stage. He told her to spend Monday resting, get her energy levels fully restored and relax. "It wasn't a problem at all. Everyone realises Kylie is putting herself through the mill for her tour."
14/11/2006 02:18

Do u2 fans really want to see her during a u2 concert? I really wouldn't. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but her music is not what I would pay to see.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

now that would be something!!:ohmy: But it is a cat collar and leash though... :drool: x infinity!!!

Oops :banghead: someone said it was handcuffs but hey, a leash is pretty similar right?! :sexywink: :evil:

That clip had me screaming&breathless lastnight!!!! :combust: :faint:

susanp6 said:

Oops :banghead: someone said it was handcuffs but hey, a leash is pretty similar right?! :sexywink: :evil:

That clip had me screaming&breathless lastnight!!!! :combust: :faint:

Oh that was my fault! I thought they were handcuffs, eyesight is not what it used to be :( Or was it just a bit of wishfull thinking on my part? :evil:

I hope Kyllie fans are as dedicated followers of her as we are of Bono, and maybe a proper full video and mp3 will surface sooner or later :D

MT

I have to agree w\everyone here; Bono looks amazing. He really must change to wearing suits from now on...:drool: and well done on Kylie. Glad to see her back on form again...and you know, I'm the same height as Kylie...so methinks that Bono is the perfect height for us small ladies....:lol: :lol: :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Anji said:

Oh that was my fault! I thought they were handcuffs, eyesight is not what it used to be :( Or was it just a bit of wishfull thinking on my part? :evil:

Yep, wishful thinking :yes: :evil:

thankyou said:
here's a part two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3db54sbD6mM

has some pretty good close-ups. looks like bono is swinging a cat collar on a chain.

Oh wow I daren't say out loud :silent: the thoughts :censored: that went through my head when I saw Bono wheeling the handcuffs!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust: :faint:

Has anyone been able to get a downloaded version of the whole performance yet? :p

Back
Top Bottom