Bono duck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Boston dvd...now I have to save my cash up again :sigh:

But oh god was Boston worth it...:drool:

18aa390d.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Irish accent :drool:

Dismantled - you were there!?!

Yes I was....see the boston DVD is not just one night like they say it is. Its actually 2 nights pieced together...sooooo remember on boston when edge throws his guitar down....? That was night one and I was there for that....there's other moments too.

That was my second elevation show...my first was GA in Albany..where I am famous for making eye contact with bono...and looking away...:banghead:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You poor silly girl, you were overwhelmed :hug:

YES! that is true! looking into those stealy blues is too much, I felt faint and didn't know what to do...I didn't mean to look away honestly but it just happened.......(then he grabbed the girls hand next to me:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

u2granny said:

Jumping up and down pretty much continuously. I'm short and that's pretty much how I move up at concerts. Just pogo my way to the front.

Just to clarify...this is what I meant by "pogo-ing". Glad someone else had heard it called that! :sigh: Didn't mean to cause confusion. I'm actually a concert virgin, too, so you guys had me worried that maybe somebody told me it was called that just so I would make some dumb remark and everybody would laugh (wouldn't be the first time that's happened :reject: ). Whew, I'm glad that's been cleared up!

*fingers crossed that I'll lose my concert virginity this fall!*:hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
He won't be able to take his eyes of you :wink:
Especially since you'll be standing there in a towel, waving a loofa
:lmao:

HA HA HA! that was funny...ahh I forgot abou that. Now I will be carrying my loofa....sicssors...and em' something else oh Toliet paper..he he he....too funny!!!! Maybe I should just bring my whole shower caddy:hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Aww :hug:

I'm hopin to loose my concert virginity too!:hyper:
Here's hopin! :up:

oh geez...the concert should be afraid..*just kidding.....

don't be too rough brightest:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom