Bono denies hair transplant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ananova (12th July 2002)

Bono denies scalp cover-up

Bono has denied he has had a hair transplant.

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin made the claim in the August issue of Q magazine.

But a spokeswoman for the U2 singer denied the suggestion - and said it was all his own hair.

She said: "Ha, ha, ha, what a load of nonsense."

Martin had said: "I'm 25 and I'm really worried I'll be bald by next
year.

"But someone famous, someone who knows, told me Bono's had a hair transplant. Can you believe it? Bono? Some of those tufts have been stitched in. So there's hope for me yet."

Aww poor baby. You KNOW fans (meaning chris martin) are lonely/bored when they start talking about this!! :lol:

All I know is that when we were in Phoenix in the heart we started to talk to this woman newspaper reporter who told us that Bono had a transplant because she interviewed him once before and he had nowhere near the amount of hair he has now ... I still don't really believe it but thats what she had to say:eyebrow:

* shrugs * I dunno

bono_computer.jpg

bocean.jpg

u2-carling5.jpg

bono_think.jpg

bonotime2.jpg

GypsyHeartgirl said:
*sniff* Oh poor Bono, all the joking has made him cry.

3678-5.jpg

Dry your beautiful eyes, Bono, I think you're gorgeous baby! ((((HUGS)))))

:sad: KAWWWWW BONO I'm SORRYYYY

meh... Bono could be bald and I'd still love what he does. He makes music fer feck's sake. The hair on his head isn't really all that important. I mean, it's all good to look at and stuff, but when it all comes down to what they do - make music - does Bono need his hair to do that? nope. I'm just taking a guess here, but I don't think his hair has magical powers and stuff. :wink:

Moonie :D (o'course... my boyfriend has said that U2 could shite in a bucket and I'd still think it's great. heh.)

Sure he needs it! His hair gives him strength like Samson. That's why his voice is always better when he has more hair. Besides, he looks a whole lot hotter, and I like looking at him as much as listening to him. Like I said, he looks great now, so who cares? If someone had their teeth or nose done, no one would care. I don't think he's done anything but grow it out longer and thicker than it had been the last few years so it has more volume *sigh* But even if he did, I don't care, he has hair and he looks gorgeous anyway!

WHHHHHHY DO I HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM MY HOME COMPUTER WHEN THIS THREAD STARTS!!!

WHY AM I YELLING???

lol

*ahem*

No seriously...I have actually studied this topic at great length...mainly just to give Bono, Vibo, and Vibog a hard time...(they all live under mona's desk and it is getting quite crowded...too many more typos and she is going to need a bigger desk)...

But i digress...

When I get home on Sunday...if this thread has not died I will submit my photographic essay on the study of Bono's hairline...

*cheers*

hey, I've been talking about the "hairline that moves in mysterious ways" for a long time....I'm telling ya, LOOK closely at the AB video, I swear the crown of Bono's head was VERY thin.....freaked me out! (and then he cut his hair really short right after.....hmmm....coincidence?)

But when you have enough money to do it right, who would ever really know?

It's just always been one of those :eyebrow: things for me....

:eyebrow::bono::slant:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

No seriously...I have actually studied this topic at great length...mainly just to give Bono, Vibo, and Vibog a hard time...(they all live under mona's desk and it is getting quite crowded...too many more typos and she is going to need a bigger desk)...

But i digress...

When I get home on Sunday...if this thread has not died I will submit my photographic essay on the study of Bono's hairline...

*cheers*

Why must I not be home this weekend? Someone please keep this thread alive i really wanna read this essay. :mac:

Personally I think he had them, and I think he had them because when he tested out having less hair (pop era) female fans cried wolf. Just my 2 cents.

Why do I suddenly feel really bad talking about this...like when it was a joke between me and Mona it was funny...but now...now it just seems wrong...

CONSCIENCE: *guilt*

Hush you...

LMAO Disco "Moves in mysterious ways"

I think he's had em. It doesn't matter in the least to me. He could have a tummy tuck and and botox or whatever and I would say "You GO boy!"
Women have things done all the time to back up the clock, why can't a man?

Bono has always been and will always be MUCHO HOT to me!

:love: :bono: :drool:

Okay, this is what I heard. After he shaved his head for Pop, a line around the crown of his head didn't grow back, and he's got like some mini-rug thing that gets weaved in if he wants it thicker. Hey, at least he's not a cue ball. He NEVER should have shaved his head. WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom