Bono Day Wednesday: How The Young Become....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
....Experienced!

Bono Day Wednesday is upon us helpless girls today!

Helpless as we are, we do love an experienced man!

Pics welcome include Bono's recent stage antics and also anything that has been taken recently.

Ooops, just realised it is now band day thursday!
Sorry folks! I'm so tired!!

Happy Bono Lovin'!

Looks like Leather Day has died out since the tour started :( Guess everyone has Bono burnout with all the new pics :sigh:

U2Kitten said:
Looks like Leather Day has died out since the tour started :( Guess everyone has Bono burnout with all the new pics :sigh:

Hey hey Iam new to this posting pics threads,so Iam like a kid in a candystore:drool: Let me know what you like and I would be very happy to help :)

dc869358.jpg

u2granny said:

Oh, yeah. He is holding a guitar.:drool:
LMFAO, u2granny!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
44eea2a9.jpg

Actually, that's the 2nd thought I had...the first thing I heard in my head, in a very breathy voice, was: "Oh yeah - that's it - take it off, baby". 'Course, then I realized I was actually speaking out loud!! :evil: :laugh:

As always, Kelly, you've found great pics & posted them faster than anyone has a right to!! :D Thanks for being so good to us! :hug: :up:

I posted those in another thread. That's what happens when you don't come to PLEBA anymore.:reject:
Bono looks great, as usual.

Last edited:
I completely agree with blueyedgirl.

Bono is only a human being - he's not some sort of ethereal figure. He eats, drinks, sleeps, etc, like the rest of us - why be so scared or starry-eyed about him?

Bono is very understanding and sweet with people who adulate or are infatuated with him, but I truly think that he would just rather have us greet him as a REAL PERSON when we meet him.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

BluRmGrl said:

LMFAO, u2granny!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
44eea2a9.jpg

Actually, that's the 2nd thought I had...the first thing I heard in my head, in a very breathy voice, was: "Oh yeah - that's it - take it off, baby". 'Course, then I realized I was actually speaking out loud!! :evil: :laugh:

As always, Kelly, you've found great pics & posted them faster than anyone has a right to!! :D Thanks for being so good to us! :hug: :up:

When and Where that happened?:drool:

Jamila said:
I completely agree with blueyedgirl.

Bono is only a human being - he's not some sort of ethereal figure. He eats, drinks, sleeps, etc, like the rest of us - why be so scared or starry-eyed about him?

Bono is very understanding and sweet with people who adulate or are infatuated with him, but I truly think that he would just rather have us greet him as a REAL PERSON when we meet him.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I agree!!! The thing is, after watching him so many times on TV, ads, pics, gigs, vids, listening him singing, etc, etc, and the perfectness that there is on every pic, vid, etc, although the guy tries to be natural, media create the "unreachable effect"... like when u actually see Bono, u feel like u're witnessing a miracle!! That's one of the good things about the gigs: u get to see the humaity of the band, not just what a DVD can offer... which, BTW, is not bad at all.. :drool:

There is a funny Larry quote on this amazement people feel when they see the band in person:

"You begin to feel like a fish bowl.
You get some girls who just stare, never come near, never speak.
Weird."
- Larry, 1987

Hehehe, nice one :D

thanks, VicksSs, for your Larry quote - I think that sums up my position quite well! :up:

Back
Top Bottom