Bono Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey guys n galz!!! :wave:

Just wondering is there a day of the week in honour of bono?

If there isnt i suggest there should be!!!

All those in favour of bono day shout

B*O*N*O!!!!!!

If there isnt 1 i'll start it!!

Monday = Larry
Tuesday = Adam
Wednesday = Bono
Thursday = Band day
Friday = Edge

I agree Bono girl, But it should go like this

Monday -Larry he would cheer us up on a Monday with is sexy sarcasim!

Tuesay-Adam - would give us our words of wisdom for the day

Wednsday-Edge- he could get us over the hump, with his creativity

Thurday-Band Day-Let's just take this day to jam to U2 songs only,we shall start with the Boy album and end with HTDAAB!!!

Friday- Bono -Cause we all know how fun and freaky friday can be!!!lol
:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono:

By the way, what I listed are the official day assignments... it is no really up for debate... :D

Who knows how long those traditions have been here... seems to me that it has been that way for a loooooooooooong time ;)

A little bit of PLEBA history from an old timer:

When I first started reading this forum 4 years ago, there was only one club, the RSOC, "Adam" club. I think it stood for "Resident Sparkyholics Anonymous Club" (?) It was always on Tuesdays. Well, the Bono girls envied the Adam girls' devotion to their guy, and we wanted a club meeting, too. The L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Day club was started by Mona (Wildhonee) in the summer of 2001. I have forgotten what the letters stood for :reject:

The Larry "Moob" and Edge "Freestyle Friday" clubs came later. "Moob" was a term for 'man boob' coined here in 2001-02 to describe Larry's chest.

The band day thread started out as the LAYS day (nobody can pick just one) thread for ALL the guys, but soon faded away. It was revived as band day, I don't think the current incarnation is much more than a year old.

But for now, we have our traditions, and everyone is covered. Well, except Paul;)

Well as its wednesday today and I see no day in honour of the B-man, I'll create one. If there any problems just post them and probably one of the moderators will get rid of it.

Happy Bono luvin!!

Miroslava said:
Monday = Larry
Tuesday = Adam
Wednesday = Bono
Thursday = Band day
Friday = Edge

You almost had it.

Monday-Bono
Tuesday-Bono
Wednesday-Bono
Thursday-Bono