Bono Daddy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some more:

Bono and Eve
concert-pictures

Another of Bono and Eve
3349%3A6%3A%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C28694%3C8ot1lsi

Little Eli
bono_ali_eli.jpg

What beautiful kids! :)

I wonder if mom and dad have noticed the difference between raising girls and raising boys yet? :p

dream wanderer

These pictures are simply adorable (love the one where Bono's hugging Eve...awww).

You know, I was just realizing a couple of things last weekend: First off, Jordan shares her dad's birthday-that's his first kid he and his wife ever had, and she was born on his birthday-what a great birthday present for him, eh?

Second, that Jordan is 13 now...I wonder how Bono's reacting to her becoming a teenager?

Angela

changes

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel:

These pictures are simply adorable (love the one where Bono's hugging Eve...awww).

You know, I was just realizing a couple of things last weekend: First off, Jordan shares her dad's birthday-that's his first kid he and his wife ever had, and she was born on his birthday-what a great birthday present for him, eh?

Second, that Jordan is 13 now...I wonder how Bono's reacting to her becoming a teenager?

Angela

I think Jordan is the shy one, and Eve is the one who likes all the attention. Jordan could be going through a difficult time/having issues with being recognized in public and all the usual stares because her dad is famous.

Awww, I think Bono and Ali just make the cutest couple. I love how Bono has stuck around with the same woman all these years, not like most rock stars. Bono could have ANY woman he wants (like me *grins*) but he's been faithful (no matter what the tabloids say) and devoted to Ali all these years, that's one of the reason I love Bono. I'm sure he's a great father as well

My favorite pics

Eli, this child is just too adorable, love those curls

eli1.jpg

The Hewson family, what a goodlooking bunch!

alijordaneve.jpg

More Eli, can't get enough of him LOL

eli5.jpg

Ali and Eli before the curls, with his back turned LOL

alieli1.jpg

Another great pic of the whole family, sans Eli and John though LOL

evejordanali.jpg

Bono,Ali and baby Jordan

alijordan1.jpg

Just Bono and Ali

Highschool Yearbook (even then Bono hammed it up for the camera)

ali01.jpg

Another great Ali/Bono pic

ali13.jpg

Last edited:
the_fly2002 said:
Awww, I think Bono and Ali just make the cutest couple. I love how Bono has stuck around with the same woman all these years, not like most rock stars. Bono could have ANY woman he wants (like me *grins*) but he's been faithful (no matter what the tabloids say) and devoted to Ali all these years, that's one of the reason I love Bono. I'm sure he's a great father as well

Exactly, I love that he's so faithful, too. That's just wonderful-you don't see that with a lot of rock stars nowadays, so it's nice to see someone like him stay with the girl he's loved since high school (which I think is just adorable).

And I can say it's a safe bet that he's a great dad as well.

Angela

Hey thanks so much Angela! ITA with you as well, you made some great points

Sorry guys, I don't know what happened to the pics I tried to post. That's the second time that happened, oh well, I'll try again later if I can

Thanks everyone and goodnight

Back
Top Bottom