Bono crotch shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm....I wonder if we are talking about the same thing..lol.

I had posted it in a Bono thread on U2.com but the godforsaken site crashed and 4 days or longer posts have been erased. :( I'm so sad.

U2Girl1978 said:
We aren't allowed to post it here?

my email is oochiegoochie@yahoo.com

Thanks! :) :drool:

Well not really no, we try not to get too graphic on the forum. :slant:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

u2granny said:
People wonder why I'm losing interest in this place.:rolleyes:

Aww U2Granny, I'm sorry if I bug you or offend you. I'm just having fun. I love the group, the music, Bono's passion and enthusiasm. If my adulation of Bono is too much I apologize. I do get carried away.

Souly said:

ylimeU2!! How can you even say that! :ohmy:

*scandalized beyond belief* :no:

:hmm:

I was just thinking of that Adam pic (yes THAT Adam pic) and once my mind wandered in that direction, it just keep on going.

I will try and control my self in the future. I really did not mean to offend you, Souly, or anyone else.

ylimeU2 said:

:hmm:

I was just thinking of that Adam pic (yes THAT Adam pic) and once my mind wandered in that direction, it just keep on going.

I will try and control my self in the future. I really did not mean to offend you, Souly, or anyone else.

...Umm, just because the energizer bunny told you to keep thinking, doesn't mean that you should. :grumpy:

Now I've got all these lovely images floating around in my head. Thank you. :|

U2Girl1978 said:

Aww U2Granny, I'm sorry if I bug you or offend you. I'm just having fun. I love the group, the music, Bono's passion and enthusiasm. If my adulation of Bono is too much I apologize. I do get carried away.

I'm not offended. It's just the same song over and over. Oops, sorry.

Granny

Souly said:

...Umm, just because the energizer bunny told you to keep thinking, doesn't mean that you should. :grumpy:

Now I've got all these lovely images floating around in my head. Thank you. :|

Ha!

You admit they are in fact, lovely images!

And besides, I said I was sorry. I can't help it, sometimes. Pink bunnies are so tempting. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom