Bono Concert Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_59.jpg

meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

KAAABOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:combust: oh my sweet lord:drool: :drool: Someone bury me becasue I just died......

Why? Someone answer me why? Why does this man have to be so beautiful and Haaawwtttttt!!!! Why does he have to be so intelligent and haaawwwttt at the same time......so caring and hawwwt at the same time. Does he have any idea.....huh huh?? Probably not.....he is really doing more to hurt society then good. Struting around looking so damn fine and being so nice and funny and looking OH SO GOOD in those leather pants........he has no idea of the chaos and torment us girls go through every day with him walking this earth.........well he has ruined my life...........

Dismantled said:
meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

KAAABOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:combust: oh my sweet lord:drool: :drool: Someone bury me becasue I just died......

Why? Someone answer me why? Why does this man have to be so beautiful and Haaawwtttttt!!!! Why does he have to be so intelligent and haaawwwttt at the same time......so caring and hawwwt at the same time. Does he have any idea.....huh huh?? Probably not.....he is really doing more to hurt society then good. Struting around looking so damn fine and being so nice and funny and looking OH SO GOOD in those leather pants........he has no idea of the chaos and torment us girls go through every day with him walking this earth.........well he has ruined my life...........

hee hee...

fall.jpg
[/IMG]

LOVE this!!! I would be running right there hoping to be squashed by a diving bono......oh to be sqashed by bono....he could break my leg..my ribs...I wouldn't care...I'd be in heaven..:drool:

Thanks, Dismantled, just my idea of a cowboy!

And that comes from a Chicago transplant who now lives in Austin.

Bono is beautiful in his cowboy hat wearing his Aung San Suu Kyi pin. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom