Bono Brands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Booms07

Babyface
To complete the Bono look we already know the following Brands that Bono wears:

- Glasses (too much already written but Emporio Armani & Bulgari lead the charge)
- Car Maserati Quatroporte
- Grey demim jacket circa Live8 Dolce & Gabbana
- Jeans Edun (Sometimes)
- Creepers (TUK London - Custom)
- Aftershave Bulgari Blu (According to Bonoonline)
- Silver watch Rolex

Any clues as to the following? (If they're not custom made)

- Black sandals
- Green Army Cap
- Heavy overcoat he was wearing last winter

Well here's a close-up pic of Bono's 'mandels' you can see a brand name on the side there but I can't quite make it out....:wink:

BonoToesMiamiCrop.jpg

As for his green monstrosity, I've look at it from all angles and I can't see any brand names on it anywhere! :shrug:

vlcsnap-6188863.png

FuseBono16.png

IMG_0358.jpg

Latest video, plus I saw it in his case, shows him using a Apple MacBook.

Ironic considering Dell and Microsoft have (RED) laptops now :lol:

I don't know if it's the one you meant, but he definitely was wearing the Product RED peacoat (overcoat) last winter.

He's also wearing a lot of (Red) stuff.

And he likes to give ipods away to Politicians. Once he even gave one away with Bill Gates sitting next to him :lol:

73077572.jpg

I believe this is the one , but I haven't seen a label or a photo of one of the buttons that may contain a designer name close enough

these 2 shirts he wears often are both Product Red

the black one which was only available in tan (I have one) so this one may be specially done for him.
bonopeace2007.jpg

bonoredshirt.jpg

and the denim one (one of my favorite most comfy shirts)
bono16-11-2007.jpg

bonoreddenim.jpg

Edun scarf
bonoedunscarf2.jpg

The green monstrosity kinda looks like something you'd find under a slightly damp stuffed animal at the Salvation Army.

But who knows? :shrug:

:wink:

I actually bought one that looks EXACTLY like his at Longs Drug store, seriously you can't tell them apart! :wink:

Latest video, plus I saw it in his case, shows him using a Apple MacBook.

If you hadn't said that you've seen it yourself I would've guessed that the MacBook belonged to Brian Eno. We can see how he does something with it in the Edge Back video and he also brought it with him to Fez. ...(and the Coldplay sessions as well):reject:

Back
Top Bottom