Bono boxing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACHTUNGTREE91

Acrobat
Hey guys, I was wondering if there are anymore pictures of bono boxing besides this one found on page two of the other thread "Bono arms".
I kno I may have seen one from his earlier days, but are there more from the popmart era. Afterall the opening of the popmart shows was him in a boxing robe, I would think there would be more pictures. :hmm:

Are you looking for black and white shots of Bono in the gym? Those were taken years ago, probably pre JT and some of the B-man in his tighty whities lifting weights. There are some of him with boxing gloves on too. Then there are of course the robed Bono in Popmart get up including boxing gloves. Do you just want all of them or from one era or the other?

Are you looking for black and white shots of Bono in the gym? Those were taken years ago, probably pre JT and some of the B-man in his tighty whities lifting weights. There are some of him with boxing gloves on too. Then there are of course the robed Bono in Popmart get up including boxing gloves. Do you just want all of them or from one era or the other?

all of those pics make me :lol:

I guess i was looking for more of the popmart era pictures, but anything is fine :wave:

He may not be wearing the boxing gloves in all of these, but I'll post some in the robes anyways :)

bonopopboxerrobewhite.jpg

bonopopboxeryeah.jpg

bonopopboxerrobehoodyLACA6-21-97.jpg

bonohoodyrobepop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom