Bono Awarded Neruda medal today - New Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono - :bow:

One of the best human beings on this planet.... and the most AWESOME Rock star ever! :wink:

I agree - this day, as everyday, is a GREAT DAY TO FOLLOW U2!:hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:angel: :bono: :love:

U2Kitten said:
:bow: :love:

I love this one! :happy:

22e20681.jpg

Wow, he looks so content!!!!1

I love the jean look

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

Wow, he looks so content!!!!1

I love the jean look

The man should look content - the band has just drop an amazing single and will follow up with an amazing LP followed by an amazing tour - He also got an award that he can play with and make fake sunglasses with :wink:

Yeah, it couldn´t get any better than this!
Hugs to kellyahern :wave:
Thank you for the pics
You rule beyond everyone else! :)

-Eva-

What's he doing drinking red wine?? :shame:

The pics are GREAT, I LOVE the outfit, the jeans look HOTHOTHOT! The two shades of purple and button-down is supersexy!! :sexywink: :sick:

I am so very happy for you, B. :hug:

Before this I read about Neruda in my spanish 3 book and then a couple days later I went out to Barnes and Noble and saw a small pocketbook of his poems. Now this.....perhaps its a sign I should go buy a book of his poems?:hmm:

Last edited:
Hot damn! :censored: New Ali, Sexy Shades!Ali, delicious Bono AND the darkly edible Gaaaahvin?

:faint:

SD

PS Kitty, I swear I am not making this up: when I saw the pic you reponded to, saying you liked it, I thought, U2K'll love this one. Then I saw your post. :laugh:

kellyahern said:

Oh yeah, this is good... really good! :drool:

New pics, a video-clip (thanks Flavia! :bow: ) and "Vertigo" on repeat the entire morning - I feel like I can do anything right now! :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh, Bono... velvet purple jacket and jeans? You crack me up, dear boy. :D

Ali looks stellar in those shades. :up:

Sherry Darling said:
Hot damn! :censored: New Ali, Sexy Shades!Ali, delicious Bono AND the darkly edible Gaaaahvin?

:faint:

SD

PS Kitty, I swear I am not making this up: when I saw the pic you reponded to, saying you liked it, I thought, U2K'll love this one. Then I saw your post. :laugh:

LOL! You sure know what I like :yes:

:heart:

Have you noticed just how gorgeous Bono's sideburns are?????

I tend to notice things like that~~ they are just scrumptuous!!! :drool:

its not possible....no wait it just happened!!
bono is even more adorable and scrumptious than ever:love: :kiss: :cute:

does anybody notice how he has been sorta making his bottom lip go more in one direction than the other lately? he hasnt always done that. its cute :D:D a cute little tic of bono's

:reject: k im a dork

This is cool, very well earned along with all of the other humanitarian and community service awards he has. Let's assume he has a good-sized trophy case. He's looking mighty fine these days. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom