Bono at Troy NY Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kelly!

I agree with so many others when all I can say is WOW!! All of them look terriffic. I have said it before, but I love seeing Bono slim down and shape up - but only because I think that means an album and a concert aren't too far away!

Bring it on!

bono Q said:

Yeah Greety I agree with you;)
Mu mum would be so mad at me if I would do that

REALLY! I don't really see the big deal its not as though they are reaveling anything or skirts up their asses!

I dress like them i dont see the big deal to be honest! :huh:

I found this quote in "The Washington Post" today from Bono. The New York Daily was asking celebrities which Greek God they would like to me, and when the asked Bono, he said (somewhat predictably), "I am a Greek God". I thought it was kind of cute.

ylimeU2 said:
he said (somewhat predictably), "I am a Greek God"

lol

I'm picturing him in one of the Troy outfits suddenly :shifty:

There is a small picture of Bono and Spike Lee in the new People Magazine, it's probably one of the pics already posted here

Queen Bee said:

I don't have a scanner but here's the best I could do with my webcam:

I scanned them. Your's of just his mom came out better, but the others you can see a little better.

bonosmam.jpg

bonosmam2.jpg

Baby Bono, with Mom and Dad and Norman.

bonosmam4.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:

lol

I'm picturing him in one of the Troy outfits suddenly :shifty:

Oh yeah, like that didn't send my mind straight to the gutter! :drool:

Last edited:
The girls are grown up and good looking! I don't think they have on too much makeup. I never noticed they had any on until somebody brought it up. They have cool parents.

I think Ali is the image of actress Ali McGraw. Maybe that's how she got her nickname as a kid.

i know! you got some competition too, homie

imagine getting in good with her and in 3 years when shes legal, getting in really good with her. imagine the perks that come with that. "hey, i want you to meet my dad" "hey, heres some money"
"hey do you wanna hear my dads band's outtakes?" "hey, do you need more money? here ya go" "hey my uncle adam said he wanted to take us to morocco for my birthday, you down?"
etc etc :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

im not a perve!

but she is very good looking. i would love to meet here and maby chat.i never thought about ali that way(maby because i respect bono) but anyhoo JORDAN is almost bono,s height hahaha.
okokok i have a crush on jordan.:drool: :drool:

Vampira said:
The girls are grown up and good looking! I don't think they have on too much makeup. I never noticed they had any on until somebody brought it up. They have cool parents.

Didn't mean to upset anyone,but they are only 15 and 12 years old. Personaly my daughter was not allowed to go out like that at any of those ages. I know they have great parents and they do watch out for them. Luckily

Back
Top Bottom